9

Yuna pov:-

Mrs min then ask me where is kookie. And I replied "he slept drinking his milky". She chuckle.

Then chimmy came and hug his emma and he went to his appa and talk to him what he did in his school to his appa mr min smile and they talk with eachother.

chimmy is really close to Mr. Min they are like a best friend.

After sometime tae also came and he move to Mrs min and sat on her lap. She crase his hair lovingly.

As chimmy and Mr Min are more close to each other tae is more close Mrs min.

Mrs lee came with snacks and than they start enjoying their snacks with some chit chat.

then chimmy ask "where is kookie mumma I didn't see him". I replied "he'll come baby in sometime he is sleeping when his 1 hour nap will complete he'll come himself". Me noded and come to me and sat comfortabely on my lap.

I smile and crase his hair lovingly. Then I ask him "how was your test?" Chimmy replied "it that was good mumma". Then I asked "so can i expect 90% from you". He smile and said "sure mumma I'll not dissapoint you". I kiss his cheeks.

And then i move my gaze towards tae and said in a stern voice "what about you mister?"
without responding to my question he said to mrs min "see! see emma see mumma don't love me. You saw yourself how see ask the same thing so lovingly to chimmy and for me she use her professor tone". He whined and hide his face in her neck and then Mrs Min said "I saw my baby. I will scold your mumma. Yuna what kind of behaviour is this?" she saide in fake stern voice.

I ignore her and move my gaze to tae and said "done your drama. now answer my question how was your test? And I am telling you if your grade again decrease and i get a call from jisso (so yuna and jisso are childhood besties and now jisso is the principle of tae and chimmy's school)that we are moving you to section C then no one will be worst than mark my words".

Mrs Min gasped and said "stop scaring him and my baby will not dissapoint you and if he didn't get good marks doesn't mean he is worst. And a single sheet of paper can't describe his future and you'll not punish him Yuna he is just a kid and no one is perfect some kids like to study some don't. don't be always strict to them be a little lineant".

Oh! So single sheet of paper can't describe his future so remove his name from min property that's also a single sheet of paper (mr min chuckle) mom I understand no one is perfect but we have to make ourself perfect and I never stop him to do anything he like until that is not appropriate for his age and health. I want him to be successful in his life. And I'm very lineant to him I didn't punish him everytime. Mom I don't want people to recognize my sons as professor Yuna's sons or Mr Min yoongi's sons or Mr min's grandson. I want my kid to be Mr Min taehyung. You are getting my point and being a teacher I'll not appreciate any carelessness in studies. And you (tae) this'll last warning if you got demoted to lower section you'll see the real face of lady Hitler mark my words".

Taehyung whole body shiver from my voice he gulped and said "yes mumma" in a tiny voice with teary eyes. Mrs Min saw and glair at me and said "stop scaring my baby and you'll not punish him".

[Tae smrik in his mind and said plain successfull now mumma will not punish me?]

Then I said "I'll decide after watching his result if he deserve penishment or not". And then I saw tae a tear roll down his cheeks.

I calm myself and said in a very soft voice "tae baby come to mumma my tiger". He come to me. and sat on my lap and snuggle in between my breast "what happen why are you crying(he sob loudly). ok! stop crying I'll not scold you".

I console him and he calm down and stop crying and was just resting on lap on right thigh tae and on left thigh chimmy I was was crasing my twins hair with a smile and was just chit chatting with my in laws.

Me and my twins are just relaxing cuddling with each other and then we hear a shout "my mumma".

Jungkook came running towards me and starts punching tae and chimmy with his little feast with teary eyes and an angry pout.

I immediately stop him and said "no baby no" He spot punching them and a tear roll down his cheecks (My possessive baby).

I put tae and chimmy on sofa, and place kookie on my lap. And he hug me tightly and again said "my mumma". And me and min couple chuckle at his possessiveness.

Then tae said "you see emma she don't even scold kookie if in any case we were in his place till now we were moving with a red butt and red cheeks and a furious mumma".

Again we chuckled a little.

And then i glair kookie and he just shruge his shoulder, and snuggle in my breast, smile cutely and mumble "my mumma" and again I melt like butter.

I crase his hair and said very softly "kookie baby that's bad manners we don't hit elders say sorry to hyungs". "Nooooooooo it's not my fault you are my mumma" He replied. "I am also hyungs mumma sweety" I said to him and his eyes again turns glossy and said "noooooo" And starts crying.

Now I'm loosing my temper and Said to kookie in a stern voice
"enough of your drama Min jungkook stop crying I don't want to hear your cries now apologize to hyungs dont make me to repeat my words".

He stop crying but still sniffing tae chimmy don't like his brother in this condition so said "let it be mumma" in unison.

I said "no the one who make mistake should apologise. And you (kookie) want spankings?" He shook his head with tears flowing down his cheecks said "sorry hyungs". Tae and chimmy were about to say it's OK I interupt and...

Again shout at the him and said "this is not the way to say sorry. You want me to teach you".

He shook his head and stand from my lap and bow 90° towards his hyungs and said while holding his ears sorry hyungs I'll never ever punch you both kookie is sorry". Tae chimmy said "its okay kookie we are not angry".

And kookie agian after saying sorry starts crying. I carry my baby and console him. He tightly hug me and sat on my lap hiding his face in my breast.

After sometime he stop crying but still little sobs are coming.
He then put his little hand on my cheecks and said to me "kookie's mumma" Everyone flaceplamed.

To be continued....

Thank you for reading if you like the update hit the star button and tell me if you like it or not and i want to ask you all that you guys want me to write smut or not tell me in comment section.
And sorry for my mistakes.

See you all soon....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜