24

Suga's pov :-

I came home early today, cause why not, let's spend some time with my family, which I hardly do these days due to work load.

Intend of ringing door bell I open the door with spare keys and enter in my home.

I thought to move first to kitchen and kiss the breath out of my wife but then decide to do it at night more than just a kiss (evil smuik), I move to living room and saw on stairs kookie is running I smile and just behind him, I saw the tae running. I smile but that instanty fade away when I saw hate in  taehyung's eyes.

He was going to push kookie according to his body language. I starts to run towards them and scolding myself I saw wrong tae, my prience can never do these kind of things, but he prove me wrong and he pushed kookie harshly from stairs but thankfully I was in time and catch him sucessfully.

And feels like everything stop, time, stop, everybody paused.

Tas is stunned looking at me and kookie. Kookie don't know what happen just now he is shocked I hug him tightly and he snuggle to me and mumble "mumma................ want mumma" and hide his face in the crook of my neck, I rub his back and   pat his head.

"Mumma.... and  he chock on his breath, *sob and again mumble.

His breathing is getting uneven.  So, I shout "Yuna".

  Yuna came smiling to the living room and behind him jimin also came trailing behind her she smile and starts to say "you came early to..."  but then stop and her smile  fade away, she frown but that frown also fade away and concern took his place in her eyes after listing kookie's sob and mumble.

kookie's cry again seek her attention and she instantly approach kookie. "Baby mumma is here".

Listing to his mother kookie instantly make grabby hands and yuna take him in her arms, and hug him those close to her heart and  starts consolling him. Yuna's eyes also become teary listing his sobs and she look at me like asking what happen?

I shook my head and wipe her tears and said looking at kookie "feed him He'll calm down". Yuna nodded and move to bedroom.

When she left out of my sight.

I glair and shout at tae "Min taehyung", he flinch badly slip on stairs but didint fall cause I instantly catch him & rub his back to him calm and insure that he is okay.

Jimin also came and hug me and from side said "don't be angry". I smile and ruffle his hair and peck his forehead and said "I'm not baby". Taehyung is cling to me crying silently.

I look at chimmy and saw some flour on his bread cheecks, I  chuckle and wipe the flour, from his cheecks and ask "you were helping mumma"?

He smile brightly and said "yes we were making dumplings". "oh! wow I would love to taste them, do one thing first take a relaxing bath take your full time then we'll have dinner together".

He smile and nodded, and starts to move towards his room.

But stop after taking some steps and  again came close to me and said "dader I forgot to greet you, welcome home".

I smile at him and said "thank you so much chimmy now go take a bath". He smile brightly and run Awards his room.

Jimin left.

I look towards tae who is crying clutching  pants in his small fist tightly. I carry him and move to living room sofa.

I gave him full time to relax, and when I saw he calming down a little in my arms.