15

Suga's pov:-

Taday was a hectic day in office, now i just want my wife to hug me tightly and want to sleep in her arms. I came home and rang doorbell and and was about to hug mina in thought of my wife as she always open door for me. I saw Mina take a step backward she bow down and greet me. I nodded and make my way to living room and what is saw is chimmy and kookie clinging to my yuna and my prience crying kneeling down near table and writing something. Don't tell me she punish kids cause chimmy's eyes are also red and swollen and clingy jimin means he got a very good scolding or beating.

I sigh and said "I'm home" tae saw me and was ready to stand up and run towards me to hug, but Yuna said "back to your position Min taehyung, you complete your writing"? (he shook his head) poor baby. So she said to him sternly "back to your position complete your punishment then hug your father and then complain about me". He unwillingly move and start writing again. "Leave him yuna why are you being mean just look at his state how much he is crying" I said sternly.

she sigh and said "chimmy baby leave me today I'll make your favorite dinner you want that righ".
chim nodded and free her from his tight grip. She kissed his cheecks completely ignoring my words I was pissed I move to tae and was about to carry him in my arms she shout "don't you dare, Min yoongi he deserve it and if you try to do that, i am going to sleep in guest room till 1 month".

I sigh and tae said "mumma done" with a little shutter and next moment she took him, and carry him in her arms and hug him tighty to her chest and said "sorry my baby bear mumma was harsh with you". And thats it he starts crying she pat his head. My baby was feeling pain his eyes red, nose red overall whole face is red eyes and cheecks were swollen palm also swollen she saw I was staring tae so she ask to tae "baby wanna go to dada"? He shook his head and hug her more tightly and said "want mumma, maa everything is paining".

Her eyes are also teary but she didn't let a tear drop out of her eyes and console him. Tae is my prience but when he is upset or in pain he only want his mumma cause mother warmth provide love, care, affection and resurgence that he is safe.

I saw chimmy making grabby hands. I chuckled and settel on sofa and said "come chimmy"i settle him on my lap and he hug me. Then here comes my jealous bunny he said "everyone hugging only hyungs kookie also want hugs". I chuckle "your mumma punish hyungs so we are loving him you also want then we'll also hug you" I said playfully he pout and said "meanie mumma punish cause hyungs were being bad boys and kookie no want bad hyungie so mumma make them good". I smile and settle chimmy on my left thigh and then i open my arms wide for my bunny and said "come little monster". He giggle and run to me and hug me. One side chimmy and other side kookie. I saw chimmy knuckles are red. I crase on his hands and he hiss. I immediately apologise.

I'll deal with yuna, You can't do this to my boys, but then I thought to ask chimmy why she beat them. "Chimmy baby why mumma punish you both"? I ask and he said to me "if I'll tell you dada you'll also punish us" with a sad and cute pout. "Did I ever punish you both,(he shook hi head) not right, now tell me my prience, what happen why she punish my mochi and tiger". With teary eyes he confess with a little shutter "we blackmail science teacher to increase tae's marks and if he'll not do as we are telling him, we'll expell him by telling you that he is bad and meanie". I gasp whhhatttt now I'm also angry at them but seeing his red teary swollen face i melt like puddle and said "baby that's bad why you have to do there things, tae got low marks because he didn't study and what we always say every deed leads to consequences I'm very dissapointed" I said everything very calmly.

He hug me and again starts crying and said "sorry dada I'll never repeat this mistake see mumma already punish us we understand our mistakes. I sigh and crase his hair and I said "we'll talk about it later". He sniff and nodded. I move my gaze towards yuna and saw yuna treating tae's wounds slowly and very carefully. Taehyung is my prience (#dada's prience) but when he is in pain he only want his mumma or more like maa I smile at her care now I feel like what she did is correct still I'll talk to her.