2

Yuna pov:-

Oh! I have to wake my twins not twins especially Tae. Only my chimmy got my gene cause he is punctual and wake up on time and other's got suga's gene sleepy head.

I told Mrs Lee [random name](maid work in kitchen) watch the food and toast the bread and also boil the milk.

I move to their room and saw chimmy is awake and setting off the alarm but my other son he is sleeping soundly hugging the pillow(baby bear). "Good morning baby" I wished him and peck his forehead he smile and greet me back. My baby make grabby hands and I pick him in my arms he rest his head on my shoulder and I carry him to the washroom. I make him stand on his feet near wash basin. He splash watch on his face and I give him his brush with toothpaste he starts brushing his teeth. Then I told him "chimmy baby you continue doing this I'm coming after wake that brat" He replied and said "don't call him brat mumma" I roll my eyes at his words and went inside the room saw my baby bear still sleeping like no tomorrow but looking cute though...

I went to him and shook him a little and said "baby bear get up"
He replied "mumma 5 minutes more" "no more 5 minutes get up you will be late for school my baby" but what he said maid my blood boil he said "let it be mumma Dada is the owner no one gonna question me"
I controll my anger and said in a very calm tone "If you didn't wake up in count of 3 you will be going school with a sore butt"

He seems like do whatever you want to do I will not wake up. I start counting "1........
......2............. and.....3 MINNA (random name of a maid) bring me my ruler listing this he instantly open his eyes and sit on bed said "mumma no you are kidding right you are not gonna sapnk me right"

He said he said in trimembling voice cause he know his mumma can make his bum red in the morning. And in mean time Mina came with a ruler tae see the ruler and come and hug me tightly and starts crying and said in between his cries "no mumma sorry I'll not do that again sorry no ruler please sorry" then he leave me and hold his eyes and said "see I'm holding my years also please don't punish me mumma I'm your baby bear na please" said with showing adorable puppy eyes.

I sign Mina to move and go back do your work and she move out of the room with ruler and I took my baby bear my arms and console him as he was still sobbing and crying a little and said "shh no! No more crying I'm not gonna punish you my baby".

And then I saw chimmy looking at tae with sympathy look as he know that his brother drama he must have done something so now he is crying. "Chimmy here is the towel go take a bath your uniform is there ok baby". He nodded

And I carry my baby bear to washroom who agin sleep in my arms putting his head on my shoulder. I stand him up on his foot and he stumble but didn't fall as I know something like this will happen so I already hold him. He whined and said "why you always gave to wake me up I'm slee~ " I cut him in middle said in a cold voice "ruler is still in my bedroom you want that.?" He shook his head and starts his morning routine.

I move inside room and saw chimmy is standing with a towel wrapped around his waist I help him in getting ready and said "set your bag according to today's routine" He said "ok mumma" "and come downstairs after you are done for breakfast" I said and he nodded. I move to washroom and said to tae "after you are done with bathing call me ok baby and without taking shower dare you to come from bathroom" I said in strict tone. He gulped and nodded.

To be continued...

Here is the 2nd chapter if you like the story please git the star button and tell me your opinion regarding sorry if you like the update or not.
See you soon byee..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜