21

Time skip:
Author pov:-
Min couple's bedroom

So Mr. min yoongi is sat on his sofa doing his office work. Mrs Min is in bathroom getting ready for her husband to devour her.
And most importantly kookie is sleeping in his room, same goes with twins.

So the thing is yuna is doing all this because in seduction state suga agree for anything yuna ask for. And she is doing all this to avoid the hair cutting of kids cause she loves long hair.

But not suga, in his perspective we should always look presentable and long hair is a big no no.

okay now move to story.

Yuna come outside of washroom in a very a sexy red lingerie.

But she saw her husband unbothered doing his work and without looking her he said "baby, sleep. I have work, it will take time. Good night baby, I'll join you soon".

Yuna huff, rool her beautiful hazel eyes and said "at least look at me.".

Suga chuckle still focused in his work but replied her ''what's new to see, you will be in your night dress, with no make-up and a bun".

Yune smrick and start moving closer to sofa moving her hipe left and right, her anklet make soft, melodious noice.

Senseing movement closer to him, he lift his head from his laptop and he saw his wife oh! sorry correction his sexy wife coming closer to him moving her hips, here boobs are almost naked also bouncing whenever she takes, a step closer to him. the dress she was wearing cover nothing just some ribbons and net cloth.

Suga unknow of himself move his laptop side, seeing his wife samelesly devoring her in his mind. Yuna smrik at his reaction and she ask

"like what you see Mr. min".
He subconsciously nodded at her words.

She came more closer to him and sat on lap or more like sat on his dick. And intersilly move her hips making him groun.

He pull her more closer towards him by her waist then said" you are in mood mrs min".

Yuna smile and said "no no who said, and what are you looking at, there is not something new to look right".

She move closer to his neck sucking and kissing and wishper in his ear "you are rock hard mr min, I can feel it at want some help"?

Suga take a deep breath and said

" listen baby I don't want another baby". Yuna back away a little from him and ask him making a wiered face "what? baby? ohh! suga you are spoiling my mood.

suga shook his head and said "no no, I'm just stating facts. You are seducing me, due to seduction there is already a kookie monster moving in our home. I don't want another one".

Yema slap him on his should and said "you do your fucking work, calling his own kid monster, you are Dracula, I'm going to my babies room to sleep, you spolied my mood, fuck off, idiot". And like this cursing him uncontrolled she get up from his lap go her baby's room.

But in instance suga grab her hands and pull her to himself and she land on his lap again.

He bend her on his lap and Spank her hardly making her yelp and hiss. "This is how must my kids must be felt when you Spank them, you feel the pain" and massage her butt cheeks.

And then make her sit on his lap and said

"okay you can go to their room but at morning, now complete your punishment, that my prience demand me for." He said smrik and immediately pick her up in his arms and throw her on the bed making her bounce and he fastly remove his night shirt and balance himself on her.

Yuna smile and starts move her finger on his chest and abs. suga groan at the soft touch of her and said "don't tease me for your own good!"

she smrike and starts to kiss on his neck and roming her hands on his body.

He take both her hands and put it over her head and said "now my turn" kissing her lips hardly. He take both her lips inside his mouth and yuna moan"

Finally after abusing her lips he move to her neck. and starts giving wet kisses on her neck and gently bite her collar bone making yuna screams in pain and plessure both and she said "you are monster, dracula, stop biting me".

Suga chuckle and suck her collarbone making her a little relief from the pain his hands were romaing on her body he remove a strap pull her to her elbow and then open her hook instantly then remove her lingerie in a moment and yuna is half naked just her panty on her body, under his husband lookinglike a beautiful mess.

He saw her big beautiful boobies and starts sucking her milk and with other hand massaging her other to breast that was leaking milk, making moan.

And after having enough of her milk he left her boobies and yuna grap him by his collar and kiss him hardly. Suga also reciprocat her and in between he also remove to all remaing clothes on his all well as her bodies and they are fully naked...

And after having enough of their lips.

Suga hold her waist and his legs between her legs and finally he enters her at a sudden without any lube and preparing her taking her raw. Making Both hiss in senstivity Suga starts moving making her scream is pain.

" aaaaaahhhhhhhh! At least prepare me..... oh my god..... baby slow....."

but after cometime she also starts getting pleasure.

Suga groan and said "ah! So tight".

Suga was thrusting harly inside her deep. And finally hardly thrust after thrust they cum together, deep inside her and she on his stomach.

He then put his head on here breast and hum in satifaction. Both smile. Suga is still inside her.

Yuna crase his hair and she very well know her husband Didn't like only one round. He goes when he fell he is satisfied fully.

After taking long breaths and calming themselves from their release.

she saw suga is rubbing his head on her breast means ready for second round!, she grab the moment and said

"mr min you have to stay with me all day tomorrow with me inside the dunet. No office going no hair cutting, Nothing just me.

Suga smile and agreed for everything she ask.

Yuna smrik. And don't know how many more rounds hid husband goes cause poor yuna passed out after like 4th round.

You see stamina....

To be continued.....

Sorry for the short chapter and abd late update cause there us flood in my area.

Hit the star button if you like the update. And Comment your thoughts.

And also what do you think, suga will not call barber for hair cut..?

Fell free to request.

And please ignore anykind of mistakes.

Thanks for reading.
See you all soon......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜