13

Author pov:-

Next morning {at 5'o clock}

First Yuna wake due to alarm clock then after being ready she prepare breakfast and lunch then wake tae up (#mission) after geeting a spank he wake up fulling by throwing lots of tantrums {Control yuna control}.

Now min family(except kookie) is having their breakfast and no one is throwing tantrums cause it's pancakes with milkshake not plane milk. Yuna then said to twins "So today after school both of you come to study with all your books, notebooks, assignments, homework, school diary and test till of 3 weeks. And redy for test. And i also want today's test result and I don't expect any call from jeeso". They nodded and yuna said in a stern voice "use your mouth both of you". "Yes mumma" they replied instantly.

Time skip
Twins and suga left to school, and office respectively. Yuna wake kookie and after breakfast She teach him words, letters, numbers by playing games and he enjoy a lot. Yuna has designed a play school only for her baby in the house and after studying more like playing kookie become tired and yuna feed him his lunch and then milky and he sleep
(#afternoonnap).

Yuna was just chilling on her living room scrolling her phone and watching the question paper of her students. Then she got a call from jisso. She pick up the call and was about to say something Jisso spoke. "Hello professor how are you?" Yuna chuckle and said "cut the crap bitch. tell me what my son did this time?" Then Yuna sigh and jisso chuckle and said "quite smart bro" yuna smrik and said "I know right. Now tell me what they did this time" she said being serious.

"So there is a good news as well as a bad news which you wanna hear first" jisso ask. Yuna replied "first good then bad" and sigh.

Jisso said "as your wish madam so good news in that the tae pass his test by 1 marks and bad news your both sons blackmail science teacher by telling him that we are onwer's kids and if he didn't make that 31 into 81. He'll tell his father that teacher is not nice and not teaching well and his father will terminate his teacher licence".

Yuna gasp and said "what do you mean by both son is chimmy is also involve in this?" "Yes he is. Because he don't want his brother to face a tigrese who'll eat him alive after knowing his brother has got 31 out 100 so he support his brother and also he was the one threaten the teacher. You can say the teaches is honest so he just agree with there deal and then he immediately inform this to me. Now tell me what do I do now". Yuna sigh in anger and said "let it 81. Today someone will get a very good beating. I had already warn them don't ever dare to flex your father's money and name for stupid things but they only understand stick language. (sigh) at night sent suspension letter of tae and chimmy to home till this week. and this things should not come out in school I don't want other students to know Suga is the onwer of school". Jisso said "as your wish professor". Yuna chuckle and then they talk like best friend and Jeeso also tell her that chimmy got 96 in test.

Yuna was proud as well as dissapointed. Afternoon passed kookie wake up from his nap and studying with Winter (teacher) she come home every day (except sunday and saturday) to tuitor kookie. So he is studying now.

on the other side.

Tae and chimmy are happy with their report card. And tae promise himself this'll be the first and last time he has done something like this. Now he is just praying that his mumma believe him that he got 81 in test.

Tae and chimmy enter in house and shout "mumma we are home". Yuna see them smile and peck their forehead, and said "welcome home sweety" and hug both of them. Then she said "change your clothes, have your snacks, relax and at 4pm in study room with all things ok!" said sweetly. They smile and nodded.

twins move to their room and tae said "chimmy don't you think mumma is behaving strange?" Chimmy was changing clothes still replied "you also feel that I'am also wondering why mumma didn't ask about school and test". Tae hummed and said "hyung I think mumma know everything?". Chimmy gulped but he think something and said "who'll tell her principal ma'am don't know about anything we did so who'll tell her?".

Tae nodded and said "you are right". chimmy then ask "what you think about your assignment and notebooks?" Tae smrik and said "I borrow notebooks and assignments from Eunwoo and blackmail my juniors to complete it all". They both hi-fi and chimmy said "quite smart bro". He smrik proudly and said "I'm chimmy I know".

Yuna's students came and she was teaching them. After sometime tae and chimmy enter in her study room after taking permission from her and she told them to revise as she is going to take test. They nodded chimmy was studing and tae was simply moving pages boringly.

Yuna starts her lecture but due to these 2 little cuties all her student's attention are on them(twins).

Yuna see no one is concentrating in class so she shout "all of you boad is here and I'm teaching here stop staring them (twins) and concentrate here". Whole clase shiver due to her shout and said "sorry professor".

Twins smrik and then tae stop moving pages and starts staring them with a cute pout (tata mic face), and puppy eyes attracting everyone towards him.

Again yuna saw they are not concentrating this time she shout on tae and said "what I tell you tae to do?" He gulp and said "study". "them do it don't make me to repeat my words. And all of you wait a minute".

When Yuna left study room everyone starts wishpering and murmering with eachother and some students starts to coo at twins and cupping their cheeks and starts talking with them. Tae ask them "did mumma also punish you guys?". They pout and said "yes she do and punish very badly". Twins nodded at their words and tae said "yes she is lady hitter".

All of them starts laughing. Yuna enter in room and she here tae mentioning her as lady hitter. She shout "shut up". Tae saw her said 'shit' auidable to Yuna and she slap him in front of all her students gasp and move to their seats. She hold his ear and said "don't you dare to cry I don't want to see any drop of tear. what did I tell you both to do?" Said and also hit chimmy on her back and twist his ear also.

"You all taking my words lightly ok start your test and if you get low marks I will spank you bare in front of all there people" she said these words to twons. Twins eyes widen and said "no mumma" (unison). Yuna smrik and said "try me".

They gulp se Yuna hand them there question paper for chimmy she created question by herself but for tae she give him the same question from his text to solve and said them to sit sapretely and start.

Then see move her gaze towards her students and said "you all now I'll ask questions one wrong answer 2 strokes got it". They nodded at her shout but she said in her stern voice "use your mouth don't have tongue say verbeally".

on the other hand

when tae saw the test paper he gasp those were the same question of his test word to word same but for his bad luck he didn't revise the test but he still try to solve it. Where as chimmy he was writing some but stille not satisfied as questions are tough. They both look each other and said "we are gone".

Back to Yuma

Yuna starts to ask questions

Yuna's pov:-

Affet handing test papers to my twins I sift my gaze to my students and said "yeonjun stand up {note- yeonjun is topper} first question.." And surprisingly I got silence, "ok don't know next question" and again silence. I total ask him 5 question and get only silence. Yeonjun was standing there head low. Then I ask questions to others and mostly of them and are standing.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry guys to keep waiting you all for update I was busy infact I'm still busy.
Next chapter yuna will punish her students as well as tae and chimmy promise😅

Hit the star button if you like the update and tell me which punishment you want for chimmy cause tae's is already decided😗

Thanks for reading.
See you all soon......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜