7

Jimin pov:-

I asked tae "what happen! What are you thinking so deeply? But instead of replying my question he said "can you come to my class during test?"
Then I asked him "are you not prepared for test?" He closed his eyes and nod positively. "Oh! My god tae mumma told us to study you didn't?" I asked him. And he said "no! I didn't please help me hyung. I forgot about the test mumma gonna beat the shit out of me".

"You know I can't help you we are in different sections (jimin section A and tae section B). You are already in section B if you fail the test they'll demote you to section C". "Then help me na chimmy you are only scaring me" I said being frustrated. Then I said "ok I'll give you the overall explanation listen carefully there is still 15 minutes to reach school so listen.... blah... blah....".

Author pov :-
They reach school and move to their respective classes and there test happen and tae messed up badly but jimin is satisfied with what he has written.
On the other side
Yuna and kookie are coming back home. Driver is driving the car, Yuna using her phone and kookie just sipping his banana milk.
They reach their home kookie has also finished his milk so he throw his bottle on ground and move to his room jumping.

Yuna pov:-

Me and kookie came back home. We enter our house and shaw Mina cleaning the floor. And jungkook throw the empty bootle on ground and move to his playroom. "Min jungkook come infront of me right now".
Mina was going to throw the bottle in dustbin. I stop her and said "no Mina the one who throw on the floor he will put it in dustbin".
She said "but mam he is just a 2 years old ki~. I cut her off in the middle and said "not 2 years in 2 weeks he'll become 3 years old. And in 2 years my tae and chimmy starts to go to playschool look at that brat just running in house and doing mischief. She chuckle.

"Jungkook I told you something come here right now" I agin shout. He come to living room caring his bunny plushie and the he also shout at me and said "why are you distrusting me? I'm playing".

I raise my one eyebrow and said "drop that attitude mister and dare you to shout at me and throw the banana milk bottle in dustbin now".

He calm himself before speaking cause he know his mother is too scary and said "mumma you seriously called me for this? I was playing".

"I know you were playing now throw it in dustbin" I said calmly. He argued and said "no I'll not Mina auntie is there She can do that as she is cleaning. I'm going in my room don't disturb me".

Now my anger reach on its peak "Min jungkook throw the bottle in dustbin now and dont make me reapt my words one more time and I'm agin telling you stop disrespecting my words next time there'll be no warning got it?" I shout.

He flinch from my shout finally throw the bottle. And then i said "you come here". He came infront of me. I hold his both hand in my one hand and said " tell me where you should throw your empty banana milk bottle?". He sniff with teary eyes and said "dustbin". "From next time if I saw you creating a mess and throwing things on the floor. You'll be reward with a tight slap and one more thing no disobedience if not then I know how to decipline you" I said with a warning tone.

And now he is crying mess. He Come to me and hug me tightly and starts saying sorry. I console him and said " now say sorry to Mina auntie for creating a mess and thank her for cleaning it". He nodded and move to Mina and said "Mina auntie kookie sorry for creating mess and thank you" and he bow to her. She Smiled and said "no worry sweety that's my work". He also smile a little.

He agin come to me and hug me then said "mumma are you gonna punish kookie?" And he starts crying. Oh! My bun-bun. I kiss his whole face and said "no my love my kookie is good boy he listen to what his mumma said to do. I'll not punush my baby.

He still cling to me and stop crying but still little sniffs are audible. I rub his back and move back and forth to make him stop crying.

The door bell rang and I move to open the door kookie is still in my arms.

Door open and it's suga's parents.

So every last Saturday suga's parents come to our house and twins move to their home to spend their holiday with their Emma and appa (suga call his parents emma appa so his kids also call them emma appa) and Sunday evening they left twins at our home.

To be continued...

Sorry for late update guys. If you like the update please hit the star button and tell me your opinion about the update if you like or not.

See you all soon..
💜💜💜💜💜💜