Part 13

In english we say:-  A hug comforts you like a home.

How writers describes:-

Mujhme bikhre huye se hain andhere...
Tum aisi raaton ko apna paoge kya?
Aksar khayalon se bechain ho jati hun...
Hath thamkar gale laga paoge kya??.....

Aadhvi Abheer Singh Rathore

Aadhvi was absent mindedly standing with ruhani, vanshika and other ladies as her eyes were continuously trying to find abheer. After she had a panic attack he was nowhere to be seen then she suddenly heard malti (ruhani's best friend) asking, "Right aadhvi?"
Aadhvi simply nodded her head with least interest on whatever topic they were talking about. Then she suddenly heard everyone laughing. Then she looked at ruhani and then found her slightly smiling at her. She again looked at everyone confused. Then krisha, daughter in law of malti who was 7th months pregnant whispered in her ears.

"Aadhvi Pratibha aunty was asking that where are you and Abheer bhaiya going for honeymoon then maa saw you looking somewhere else so she said that you both should go soon as it will be difficult to travel with a baby but still you didn't reacted that's why she said right aadhvi and you agreed with he." She said chuckling.

Aadhvi ears turned bright red and she was blushing profusely. Then ruhani said smiling "Ayee don't tease my baby. She will plan for the baby whenever she and abheer wants. Right aadhvi?"

Aadhvi widened her eyes at her statement and started looking here and there to avoid the teasing of everyone and cursed herself mentally for behaving like an idiot. Then she suddenly heard vikrant calling out her name.
"Main abhi aayi maa"
"Sure"
She immediately left from there thankfully her mahadev and father in law for saving her from that embarrassing moment. As she reached near them she saw abheer also standing there. A small smile found its place on her face but it vanished when she saw her father and her brother kartik standing there. She clenched her saree pallu in her hand to avoid the anxious feeling which was making her really nervous. There was one more person who looked as same age as her father in law standing with them and he was smiling towards her. She looked at him confused but smiled at him back when vikrant introduced him.

"Aadhvi beta meet my one of the best friend and also dad of ansh Sarthak Ahuja." She went forward and bent down to touch his feets but he stopped her and caressed her head in a fatherly way.
"Bahot pyari ho tum bilkul jesa ansh ne tumahare baare me bataya tha. May god give you all the happiness that you deserve." He gave her blessing while staring at mahesh sternly. Aadhvi smiled at him in response.

"Abheer" Aadhvi looked behind to see a unknown person and krisha standing together.
"Hello aadhvi!" Said that guy. She again smiled at him and muttered a small hii to him.

"Aadhvi, he is Rajveer bhai. Son of malti aunty and she is krisha bhabhi wife of rajveer bhai. You have already met her i guess." Aadhvi nodded at him and again smile at them.

" Bhabhi where is maira?" Abheer asked krisha.

"Chachu"

The looked behind to see a cute little girl walking towards them while eating her ice cream. Aadhvi suddenly felt something heavy on her chest as she remembered her adhvika. Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes but she somehow controlled herself. She just smiled looking at her then she noticed that maira's foot got stuck in her dress but before she could fall aadhvi rushed upto her to save her but in order of protecting her the ice cream fell on aadhvi's dress. Krisha started scolding maira.

"How can you be so careless maira. Dekho apne chachi ki saree kharab kardi. Say sorry to her right now."

Maira looked at aadhvi's face with teary eyes and whispered a small sorry. Aadhvi understood that she was about to cry so she said, " It's really okay bachha. Aap thik ho na?" She asked while caressing her cheeks and smiling at her sweetly. Maira also smiled back and nodded cutely at her. Aadhvi chuckled at her sudden change of mood.