Character sketch 2

Abheer Singh Rathore (Male protagonist)

He is the CEO of automobile company which was started by his father.

He was surely born with a silver spoon but after joining the company he turned that silver spoon into gold spoon with his hard work. Before his father was a millionaire and now his son is a billionaire making his father feel proud of him.

He seems very arrogant, cold and grumpy on the outside but he cares a lot for everyone.He has also received best businessman award many times and most of the girls are crazy for him and wants to stand next to him but he has kept that place secured for his queen.

Age- 26

(You will get to know more about him in the story)

Vikrant Singh Rathore:- Father of Abheer, Reyansh and Vanshika. He is MD of VSR motors ltd. Soon, he will pass his position to his son.

Age- 51

Ruhani Vikrant Singh Rathore:- Wife of Vikrant and mother of Abheer, Reyansh and Vanshika. She is very sweet, kind and caring lady but if someone provoke her or try to harm her family then she won't hesitate to kill that person.  

Age:- 49

Madhvi Singh Rathore:- Grandma of Abheer, Reyansh and Vanshika. She is the biggest drama queen and partner in crime of reyansh, always save her grandchildren from their mother's wrath.

Age:- 72 

Reyansh Singh Rathore:- Younger brother of Abheer and older than vanshika, most mischievous and funniest person, loves to irritate his sister but Abheer's one glare is enough to scare the shit out of him. 

Age:- 20

 Vanshika Singh Rathore:- Dearest of rathores, innocent and purest soul, everyone adores her so much, princess of her Abheer bhai, most pampered kid, always tease and threatens reyansh in the name of abheer and makes him do all her work.

Age:- 19