Part 11

Aadhvi Abheer Singh Rathore

After getting ready, aadhvi went downstairs and saw ruhani going towards the mandir. Aadhvi immediately called out her "Maa..." Ruhani turned around and smiled after looking at aadhvi. Aadhvi went towards her and bent to take her blessings. Before, she could touch her feet, ruhani stop her and hug her tightly saying "Daughter never touches their mother feet's, there place is only in mother's heart. You can follow this tradition with others but with me you have to come and hug me every morning to greet me. Okay?"

Aadhvi was in tears. After so many years she felt motherly love that she have been craving for. She also responds to the hug. "Oh my god! bahot pyaari lag rahi ho lekin why are you up so early? You must be tired. You should have taken more rest."

"thank u maa ,Nahi maa, I am okay." Aadhvi smiled reassuringly.

"Aadhvi, I am going to temple. You want to join me?"

                                                          {Aadhvi's look}

                                                          {Aadhvi's look}

She smiled and nodded her head. Both reached the temple and started praying to god. After the prayer, they reached the kitchen and then ruhani ask her "Beta, today is your pehli rasoi. So, you have to cook for everyone today, just prepare some sweet dish and if you don't know how to cook then it's really okay. I'll help you."

"Nahi maa, esa kuch nahi hai. I know how to cook as I used to make breakfast and dinner in desai mansion also and don't worry maa, I know that this is one of the important rituals, so I will make the whole breakfast." She asked smilingly.

"Nahi beta, there's no need to prepare breakfast, I know no one is going to wake up before 10 am so you don't need to stress out. You come with me I will ask avantika to prepare tea, coffee and poha for us till then we will talk a bit."

Saying this ruhani took aadhvi to her and abheer's room. They both entered the room to see that abheer was wearing his light blue shirt with jeans and was collecting his documents from the table when his gaze went to the ladies.

He picked up his laptop and glanced at his wife who was looking down with a beautiful tint on her cheeks then he shifted his gaze to his mother who was giving her a teasing smile. He cleared his throat and said "You want something mom?"

"Yeah I want this room. I want to chit chat with aadhvi so I want you to leave this room."

"I don't have any problem, you can talk as much as you want but why are you kicking me out of the room. I need to complete some files as I am taking leave for two days from office. Now, am I not even allowed to work from home?"

"You are allowed beta. I absolutely don't have any problem but, in your study room. Why did you even made it if you wanted to work in your room only." She said sarcastically.