Part 1

(listen to the song mentioned above to have more realistic vibes)

Aadhvi Desai

Cool wind was blowing trying to calm the storm forming inside her who was sitting at her balcony staring at the dark sky thinking that how all of a sudden everything changed. It felt like it was yesterday only when she was laughing and smiling with her family while enjoying her life when her father would put her to sleep after giving her a forehead kiss and now she needs sleeping pills to have a peaceful sleep. There was a time when she would sleep carelessly even forgetting to close the balcony door and now the first thing she do after entering her room is to lock the door and close balcony door and windows. Everything was changed. Not even a single person cares if she is happy. Once who were the reasons for her smile have become causes of her destruction. Remembering the old memories a tear left from her eyes. The dark clouds were covering the beautiful sky just the way her painful past was hiding her.

After some time, she saw her father's car arriving. So she immediately ran downstairs after coming inside he settles himself on couch while aadhvi gave him a glass of water and left the living room saying that she has arranged the dinner on the table and went to the kitchen asking maid to serve everyone whom she treated like her mother as she was working for them since aadhvi was 11. "par beta, aap toh khana kha lijiye" "nahi kaki m-mujhe bhook nahi hai aap sabko khana paros dijiyega jab sab aa jaye or papa ko khichdi de dijiyega mene bana di hai unki tabiyat sahi nhi h " and went from there. It was the usual routine she would try her best to avoid her family members as much she could. After coming inside her room she locked the door and started crying her heart out.

"Why maa? WHY? Why did you left me with these people? No one cares maa... they all are monsters... even papa has changed. No one cares maa... all they care about is their fame, their money and their bus-iness. After y-you left me maa, somehow I handled myself ex-explaining that I should be happy that god thought of me capable of handling everything on my own b-but I can't maa. I need you maa, I need you with me...please come back, please maa... please" like this asking her to come back she slept on the floor.

This is how aadhvi's life was. In front of others she would pretend and hide her emotions in herself and at night she would weep for hours complaining to her mother that how selfish and cruel this world is.......

[English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical mistakes so kindly bear with it]