Part 6

Abheer Singh Rathore

"Mom calm down and take a deep breath. Stop hyping up." Said abheer.

"Yes mumma you should take rest. We will handle everything." Requested ansh.

"Par beta..." "par-war kuch nahi ruhani ham sab hain to sahi. Ham sab sambhal lenge." Said vikrant while glaring at her.

So 15 days have passed since ruhani emotionally blackmailed abheer and the girl has also agreed to the marriage but the girl's family wanted the marriage to happen in this month only so the date of engagement was fixed after 10 days of the day when they went to see the girl and right now the whole mansion is scattered after all rathore's eldest son Abheer Singh Rathore is getting engaged day after tomorrow.

"Bhai, aapka outfit aapke room mein rakhwa diya hai aur hnn mom ke orders hain that you won't go to office tomorrow." She said and went from there.

Urghh! Ek to already iss shaadi ke wajah se mujhe mere kaam me bhot dikkat ho rahi and the most important that girl is so weird, I mean yeah she is beautiful but sometimes she is really weird. She immediately agreed for the wedding without even talking to me. We have only met each other like 1 or 2 times that too with our family accompanying us... Forget it. It's better to work in my bedroom than standing here and thinking about others. Wese bhi after the successful launch of new project the work load is increasing more day by day.

Time Skip:-

"WHAT!! But how? Tomorrow is the engagement how can we cancel it suddenly? Ohh it-it's okay we will manage. Yeah. Ask her to take care. Byee."

"kya hua ruhani? Kya kaha unn logo ne" inquired madhvi.

"mummy ji wo her health has detoriated suddenly so they want us to cancel the engagement." She answered hesitantly.

"nahi koi baat nahi. Her health is more impotant. You go and inform everyone about this and invite them for the wedding."

Everyone left after hearing her words.

[I am sorry I didn't had a idea that what to write for the days in between so I am gonna skip the days and directly start from the wedding rituals.]

Haldi Ceremony:

Abheer was sitting in his lawn with women applying haldi on him.

"Mom bhai uss yellow kurte mein kitne ache lag rahe hain na."

"hnn akhir mera bachha hai hi itna achha ki uss par sab outfit ache lagte hai... hey bhagwan kahin meri hi nazar na lag jaye use."

"Yes mom but wo bhai ke sath kese adjust karengi. I mean bhai kitne cold type hai-"

Janti hun beta wo apni feelings hi show nahi kar pata aur wo try bhi nahi karta, gadha kahin ka... par ab chinta ki baat nahi hai mujhe umeed hai ki wo shaadi ke baad sudhar jayega aur rahi baat adjust karne ki to me apni beti ki help karungi chijon ko uske according banane ke liye."