Part 4

[I don't know that why this app is not supporting youtube links but kindly listen to song 'Humdard' while reading it to have realisitic vibes.]

Abheer Singh Rathore

Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri.....
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili.....

Chahe kare koyi sitam yeh jahan
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri,
Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin.....

Jo tu mera humdard hai....
Suhana har dard hai......
Jo tu mera humdard hai....

"Mom please stop it. You know very well that I'd never say yes to this. My company and my work are more important to me and I am not at all interested in this so called marriage."

So, everyone was sitting in the living room having their breakfast when suddenly abheer's mother tried to talk about the topic from which Abheer Singh Rathore shies away..... 'MARRIAGE'

"But beta you are old enough to get married. I just want to see you happy and settled in your life an-"

"Enough maa... I am going to office" saying this he picked up his coat and left the house.

"Mumma, ab kya karoge aap? Bhai nahi manenge" said vanshika.

Ruhani smirked and calmly said "he has forgotten that I am his mother I know very well how to persuade him to do something. You guys continue your breakfast."

He entered his cabin and angrily threw his coat over the couch and sat down on his chair.

"shaadi, shaadi, shaadi...Itni baar mom ko samjhaya hai ki main abhi shaadi nahi karna chahta par nahi... unhe meri sunni hi nahi hai" he took a deep breath and calmed himself down and got busy with the new project that would be launched soon.

After some hours:

Abheer was busy reading a file when suddenly the door burst open and a person entered whom he royally ignored.

"Heyy baby. How are you? Did you miss me?" said the person.

"Behave yourself. You are in my office right now."

"Its lunch time and right now I am here as your soulmate not as your business partner, so cut the formalities."

"What do you want?" he said with a cold face.

"Ouch veer! It hurts but anyways I am here to invite myself at your home for dinner."

He looked at him incredulously. "Are you sure that you are Ansh Ahuja, owner of Ahuja automotive ltd because you never behave like one."

"Bro stop taunting me. It's not my fault that I am an interesting and joyful person unlike a grumpy old man like you" He rolled his eyes "And anyways mumma has been asking me to visit her since many days but I was tied up because of this project nonetheless I am free today so I will be joining you guys for dinner and aunty asked me to bring you home early so let's finish up the work fast as it's already 2:15 and then we will leave at 7 pm."

"I won't be able to join you all for dinner because I have a lot of work today." He replied while again focusing his attention on the file.

"We will see" He said with an evil smile.

"Sure".

[Time Skip]

"Yaah you brat!! Slow down. Do you want me to die so early?"