Part 9

Aadhvi Desai

"Bua get up. We need to get ready fast." Aadhvi woke up hearing her voice. She looked towards the clock to see that it was 4:45 pm and then she looked towards advika who was sitting on her bed, crossing her legs and showing her teeth on full display. She chuckled looking at her excited face. Suddenly, something clicked in her mind. She slept while reading the notes that her professor gave today. She looked at her study table to see that her notes were carefully kept there. She gazed at the blanket then she asked advika "aadhu did chachi came here while I was sleeping." Advika shooked her head in no. "No bua, Chachi aur main saath mein the wo aapke liye suji ka halwa bana rahi thi, then she asked me to see that if you were still studyi- ,Oops! Did I spoiled the little surprise."

"Yes, you did little missy. Ab aapke pet me secret kese pachta aakhir itna sara halwa to already wahan hai na." Sakshi said while entering the room with halwa bowl making aadhvi laugh.

"Aadhvi padhte padhte hi so gai thi kya?"

"wo... bhabhi pta hi nhi chala kab-"

"Arre, it's okay betu. Chalo jaldi face wash karke aao."

"jii bhabhi" Aadhvi came back after 5 minutes and get settled on her bed with advika on her laps. Then she took the bowl from sakshi and took the first bite. "Hmm bhabhi it's really tasty." Sakshi smiled and raised her imaginary collar and laughed along with aadhvi and advika. Then sakshi saw advika opening her mouth asking aadhvi to feed her a spoon of halwa. Then aadhvi started feeding her the halwa and also ate herself. She smiled looking at their bond. She definitely knew that something was wrong with her. She herself saw aadhvi crying many times alone but she couldn't question aadhvi about it.

"Finish" Advika spoke like she won a game.

"Very good. Now c'mon you both get ready or did you forget that we need to go to chacha ji's friend daughter wedding."

"bhabhi aap aadhvi ke kapde yahan de jaogi. I will get her ready." Sakshi nodded her head and left from there. "Adu stay here, I will be back after taking a shower."3 Advika nodded her head cutely and then she left from there kissing her cheeks.

Aadhvi hurriedly took the shower and came back in 20 minutes and saw that advika was trying to drape her dupatta in a saree style around herself and her frock was kept on her bed.  Aadhvi went towards advika and picked her up and took her in her closet along with her dress to get her ready.  Aadhvi went towards advika and picked her up and took her in her closet along with her dress to get her ready.

She made her wear the dress, did a little bit of touch up and made her hair. She got up and looked towards aadhvi who was absolutely looking like a princess in that dress.

She kissed her cheeks and said "now baby you can go downstairs or if you want then you can stay here also

She kissed her cheeks and said "now baby you can go downstairs or if you want then you can stay here also."

"Bua you get ready me yahi rukungi."