Part 5

Aadhvi Desai

'The prettiest smiles hide

 the deepest secrets. 

The prettiest eyes have

 cried the most tears,

 and the kindest hearts

 have felt the most pain'

"BUA" aadhvi looked up at the stairs to see the owner of the voice who was none other than her doll 'Advika' who was pouting folding her little hands. Aadhvi went near her, bent to her level and asked her.

"What happened aadu? Why are you making this cute little angry face?"

{I don't know who is she but she is really cute. I found her image at pinterest} 

"apne mujhe shubah jagaya kyuu nahi? Aap mujhshe bye bolkar bhi nai gayi" she said in her babyish voice which made aadhvi chuckle.

"achha sorry abse daily jaga diya karungi. I promise"

"nhi mujhe ab aapse baat nai karni"

"sach mein? mene to specially apke liye apka favorite chocolate cake banaya tha par ab kya karu aap to gussa ho? It's okay aap gussa raho main uss cake ko atharv ko de dungi..." she pretended to be sad.

"nai- nai main nahi hun aapse gussa. Main to bass eshe hi kar rhi thi." She immediately kissed her cheeks and ran to the kitchen to get chocolate cake from madhu dadi making aadhvi laugh at her antics.

Then she heard some noise coming from yash and sakshi's room but then she remembered that sakshi was at her mother's house from last 15 days. She started walking towards the room to check.

"bhai wagera to iss time par office mein honge or badi bhabhi apne friends ke saath bahar hongi fir kon ho skta hai" she opened the door to see sakshi unpacking her bags.

"chhoti bhabhi" she excitedly went to her and hugged her. "I missed you so much"

Sakshi smiled and hugged her back "I missed you too bachha"

"Aap kab aaye or mujhe kyuu nahi bataya ki aap aaj aanewale ho?"

"par mene to kal hi sab ko bata diya tha phone par ki main aaj aa rahi hun. Tumhe kisine nahi bataya?"

Aadhvi just smile sadly and said "nahi..."

"chalo tum thoda rest karlo. I will bring something to eat in your room. Mujhe pata hai tumne ache se khana nahi khaya hoga." She said glaring at her trying to change the topic.