Part 3

Aadhvi Desai

N-no please no. I am s-sorry nahi-i please. NO!!! She woke up with a jerk. Again that nightmare. How badly she wished to end herself to get free but again how could she forget the promise she made to them and her maa. She looked up at the clock to see that it was 5:30 already. She got up from the floor and went towards the bathroom to do her morning routine. After taking a shower she entered her closet and took out a beautiful floral dress.

 After taking a shower she entered her closet and took out a beautiful floral dress

She had everything that most of the person wished they had but she always craved for love. She was ready to put everything at risk for it but once again can she have it in her life. It was a no, a big NO. After putting kohl in her eyes and smiling at her fate, she went downstairs and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast and tea for everyone.

It was an order from her badi bhabhi that she has to cook breakfast and dinner every day. In 30 min. she made breakfast for everyone. Madhu kaki was looking at her with a sad smile, she still remember the first day of little aadhvi in the kitchen when mistakenly, she burnt her hand while trying to heat up milk for atharv and when her badi bhabhi saw the milk on the floor she started screaming at her muttering curses and ordered madhu to teach her how to cook and do all the house chores. Her eyes welled up remembering all those memories. She came out of her thoughts hearing aadhvi's voice.

"Kaki... now I am leaving jab sab aa jaye toh unhe nashta paros dena, please..."

"tum to kuch khalo, tumne kal raat ko bhi kuch nahi khaya, ab mein kuch nahi sunungi beta, kam se kam juice toh peelo" saying this she gave her a glass of juice.

After finishing it, she came out of the kitchen but accidently bumped into someone.

"b-badi bhabhi"

"Dekh kar nahi chal sakti kya? Bhagwan ne aankhein dee hain na to use karo unka. Subah-subah mood kharab kar diya. Hato ab yahan se."She angrily pushed aadhvi aside and left. After realizing that she is getting late.

 Aadhvi rushed to her room took her belongings and after kissing advika's forehead she departed to her college with driver. She was never allowed to put a foot outside without a family member or driver. It wasn't like they cared for her but they believed that girls should not step out of the house without her family members. She was lucky that she was at least allowed to go to college. In her life only those 7-8 hours used to pass peacefully every day.

"Aadhu... finally, hame laga aaj tu nahi aayegi." said Somya

"wese, how are you so late today, phirse aaj kuch hua kya?".

Here come the two most important people of her life 'Somya and Prachi'. They both are same for her but she is more close to somya. These three have been together since 8th grade and are well aware of aadhvi's past. All they want is happiness in aadhvi's life, as she had already been through a lot. So, they try their best to make her smile and aadhvi knows it very well.

She just gives them a small smile and shooked her head telling them that everything's fine there is nothing to worry.

Then immediately the bell rang indicating that it was time for the first lecture.

"Now if you guys don't want to be late for the lecture then let's go." said aadhvi

In the corridor she smiled looking at them. They both did a lot for her such as Aadhvi wanted to take science, she has dreamed of becoming a gynecologist since the beginning and as somya and prachi were also good in that subject so, and the trio opted for science to be together.

She took her lectures and then after her college was over at 3 o'clock she went out and saw that as usual today also a car was waiting for her outside which was sent by her father. She smiled thinking that even today her father still cares for her but that smile disappeared from her face when she remembered all those horrible memories. Somya and Prachi hugged her.

"Just stay strong, it will pass... ham dono tere saath hain, bye" After bidding goodbyes to her friends she walked towards the car sat in it and left for her home.

Somya pov:-

In mind: 'please bhagwan ji ab sab sahi kar do, wo ab bahot buri tarah toot chuki hai... hame hamari purani aadhvi lauta dijiye please'

[[So how was today's chapter? I know it was not good enough but will try to do better in future. Honestly, I never expected that my story would get a single vote, but I am really happy to see your love and support but now I am losing my little hopes as I don't even know whether this chapter lives up to your expectations or not. Pease guide me or tell me if there is something missing in the chapter or story so that I can rectify my mistake]]

Thank you

(Feel free to vote and comment)