Jonathan Toews (Chicago Blackhawks)

Requested by @amywerhun :)

"I'll be waiting downstairs." You inform the other girlfriends/wives as you put on your last coat of mascara.

"How are you done already? I need at least an hour before I'll be done." Amanda, Patrick Kane's girlfriend, tells you. You just laugh and shrug.

"I don't know. But, hurry up I want to party." You tell them all and make your way downstairs. You were excited because tonight you were going to celebrate winning the Cup with your boyfriend Jonathan Toews, and his team and their girlfriends. You notice that all of the guys are in the backyard playing soccer and your eyes widen in excitement.

Slipping off your high heels, you step outside.

As you take off your earrings you ask, "Mind if I join?" The guys stop what they're doing and stare at you like you're crazy.

"Are you sure you want to play? We get pretty rough." Shawzy says and you roll your eyes. You were on the woman's soccer team in college and you were actually very good.

"I think I can handle it." You tell him, and Jonathan steps into the conversation.

"Babe, maybe you shouldn't. I don't want you to mess up your hair or clothes." You know that he is truly concerned for you, but that doesn't simmer your annoyance.

"I'll be fine, let's just play." You say sternly and no one argues with you after that.

The guys are all blown away by your skills and your surprising aggressiveness. You had stolen the ball from them more than they had from you. By the end of the game, your team won by a landslide thanks to you, and you didn't have a scratch on you. The guys were a different story.

Shawzy had grass stains on his knees, Jonathan had dirt all over his shirt, and Kaner for sure ripped his pants.

"Where did you learn to play like that?" Patrick's voice is full of surprise.

"College." You reply simply.

"I didn't know you played in college." Jonathan states, astonished.

"Well I'm full of surprises." You wink and Jonathan smirks.

"That is such a turn on." He pulls you in for a kiss, and the other girls finally come downstairs.

"We're re-" Amanda starts to say, but stops mid sentence when she sees the boys. "What happened." She dead pans.

"An intense game of soccer is what happened." Patrick answers and Amanda laughs.

"Of course. Looks like we'll be the ones waiting for once." She jokes, making you laugh.

"Yeah, why don't you boys get cleaned up. Don't take too long." You tease and Jonathan gives you a peck on the lips before going inside with the other guys to get cleaned up. Serves them right for doubting you.