Tom Wilson Part 2

Here's Part 2 seguin-toews88 :)

You slowly get up from the floor of Patrick's driveway, and make your way back into his house. Pat gives you a sympathetic look, and pulls you into a hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Do you want me to make you something to eat?" He offers, and you nod your head, sniffling. Patrick makes some chicken noodle soup for you and you take a seat at his table.

"Thank you for the soup." You tell him and he smiles at you.

"No problem."

"And thank you for being such a good friend." His smile falters a bit at this.

"Yeah...friend." You look at him confused.

"What's wrong?" He stares at you for a moment, then suddenly pulls you in for a kiss. You don't kiss back, and immediately pull away.

"Patrick, what are you doing?" You look at him, wide eyed.

He looks upset, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force myself on you. I just really like you and I can't stand seeing you with Tom." He admits. Tom was right about Patrick, and you realize the mistake you made.

"I-I'm sorry Patrick, I don't think we can be friends anymore." You stutter, and get up from the table, rushing to the door.

You hear Patrick behind you, "Wait, Y/N. I'm sorry, please don't go." He begs and you turn around to face him.

"Patrick, we can't continue to be friends if you feel this way about me. I have to go." You say sternly, and he looks broken. He nods his head solemnly, and you get into your car, driving to find Tom.

You step into yours and Tom's home. It's quiet, as you look around for him. You make your way upstairs and into the bedroom you share. Opening the door slowly, you see Tom sitting on the bed looking at a picture of the two of you. The door creaks, and his attention turns to you quickly.

"Y/N." He whispers, almost unsure if you are actually there or not. You make your way to him and take a seat on the bed. Putting his arm around you, you place your face into his side, and begin to cry. He kisses the top of your head.

"I'm so sorry, I don't have the right to tell you who to be friends with. My jealousy got the best of me." He whispers to you.

"Well, you were right. Patrick wanted to be more than friends, so I ended things." You tell him. "Go ahead and say I told you so."

"I wasn't going to say that. I don't care about that anymore. I'm just glad you're back here, with me." You finally look at him, and notice that he has been crying too. You pull him closer to you and connect your lips. He grabs your face and deepens the kiss. You both pull away, looking at each other happily.

"Can we just forget that today ever happened?" You ask, and he grins.

"You read my mind." He says, then pulls you in for another kiss.