Tyler Seguin (Dallas Stars)

Requested by @CharmDeVlac :) I don't really know anything about WWE so I hope it's somewhat accurate lol

You were excited because your boyfriend Tyler would be coming to the WWE match tonight. You worked with WWE, much to Tyler's dismay, but you loved it there. All of the wrestlers were incredibly friendly to you, and treated you like family.

The only downside was that sometimes Tyler could get jealous that you worked with so many guys. Tonight wouldn't be any different.

"Y/N, I don't know why you work here. You know I could get you a job with the Stars." He tells you when he meets up with you before the match that night. You sigh, aggravated that he wants you to quit.

"Tyler, I love my job. I'm not quitting so I can do something I won't enjoy." You state and Tyler looks offended.

"Are you saying you won't enjoy working with me?"

"No, I've just developed special relationships with my coworkers and I don't want to leave. Why can't you respect that?" You ask angrily and Tyler rolls his eyes.

"I just don't like the fact that you work with all of these guys all the time. Especially when I can't be here with you." He mutters and you sigh.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry about."

"Whatever." He mumbles and walks away from you. A small tear escapes your eye, but you quickly wipe it away. The match will be starting soon and you have a job to do. One of the card girls was sick so you had to take her place for tonight. You slip into your revealing outfit and walk out where the ring is. As you do your job, you see Tyler in the audience.

You are surprised that he stayed, but you're glad he's there. You notice that he's unable to keep his eyes off of you and you blush slightly. After the night is over, Tyler meets you backstage. You are talking with a few of the wrestlers and your other coworkers when he walks up to you.

"Can we talk privately for a minute?" He questions and you nod your head, excusing yourself from your friends.

"What?" You question, still a little annoyed with him.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I can tell that you really love your job. And if you say I have nothing to worry about, then I trust you. Please, forgive me." He apologizes and you grin widely.

"Of course I forgive you. I love you and trust me when I say that you're only one for me." You tell him and pull him in for a passionate kiss.

You make out a little and when he pulls away he says, "I'm so glad those lips are mine and no one else's." You smirk at his words.

"Wanna see what else these lips can do?" You ask cheekily and Tyler chuckles.

"Yes, please."