Freddie Hamilton (Colorado Avalanche)

Requested by MrsMattDuchene :)

You were just one of the crowd. The lucky one with glass seats. You had season tickets, and you sat in the same spot for every game. The Colorado Avalanche was your favorite team for as long as you could remember. You just recently started crushing on Freddie Hamilton though. You were excited when he was traded to the team.

Every game, you would watch him, but he never noticed you. Why would he? You were just another face in the crowd. The one of many with a glass seat. This night was different however. Freddie actually made eye contact with you, and grinned. You couldn't believe it, one of your favorite players actually saw you, and smiled! You grin back at him.

After the game, you sit and wait for the crowd to disperse like always. A man in a security uniform comes up to you.

"Excuse me, Miss?" He asks, and you groan internally.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave. I just like to wait for everyone to leave so I don't get trampled on my way out." You tell him, standing from your seat. He grabs your arm, stopping you from leaving,

"No Miss, you misunderstood. I'm here to escort you to the back. One of the players wants to meet you." The security guard chuckles a little. Your mouth forms a small 'o' and you blush.

"Oh, um okay then." Security escorts you to the outside of the locker room. You wait patiently and a couple of players exit the locker room, eyeing you suspiciously. You blush, and give them a smile, which they return. The locker room door opens again and you see Freddie walk out. He glances at you and smiles.

"Hey, you made it." He says, walking towards you. Your eyes widen in realization and you grin.

"Oh, so you're the one who asked for me then?" You chuckle. He laughs a little and holds his hand out for you to shake.

"Yeah, I'm Freddie." He introduces himself and you shake his hand.

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you." You say, and he grins.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I've seen you at the last few games, and I just had to meet you." He admits, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

You blush, "That's not weird, I'm flattered actually." You tell him and he grins.

"Well in that case, can I get your number?" He asks.

"Of course." You smile and exchange numbers with him.

He gives you a peck on the cheek and says, "I'll call you, and hopefully see you at the next game?"

You grin, "Yeah I'll be there."

"Awesome, see you soon, Y/N." He says, and gives you one final hug before leaving the stadium. So much for just being a part of the crowd.