Ryan Murray (Columbus Blue Jackets)

Requested by @myra_smith_16 :)

Today, you and your best friend are meeting the Columbus Blue Jackets and you couldn't be more excited. You and your friend are both sporting your Foligno jerseys for the players to sign.

Once you are in the front of the line, you begin jittering with excitement. Your friend gives you an enthusiastic grin and you step up to meet the players. One player in specific catches your eye. Ryan Murray. You've had a crush on him for forever, so when you make eye contact with him you blush. He gives you a charming grin, which you return.

"Hey cutie, what would you like me to sign?" He asks and you blush even more.

You turn your back to him, "Um...can you sign my jersey?" You ask shyly and he grins.

"Of course, what's your name sweetie?"

"Y/N." You answer, heart fluttering at his sweet words.

"That's a pretty name. It suits you." He compliments and you giggle.

"Thank you."

"Looks like Ry's got a crush!" You hear someone exclaim and look over to see that Nick Foligno was the one teasing. You look back at Ryan to see that he is blushing this time and you chuckle. Nick looks to you and asks, "Would you like me to sign that too?" You nod eagerly and he signs the jersey.

"I'm a big fan of yours." You tell him.

"Aw thanks, I'm glad to have a fan like you."

Your best friend wiggles her eyebrows at you and you hold back a giggle. Your eyes find Ryan and he looks pretty bummed, but you don't know why. After Nick signs the jersey, he takes a quick picture with you.

"It was nice meeting you, Y/N." Nick says goodbye and you thank him for the picture and signature before walking away.

"Wait!" You hear from behind you and turn around to see Ryan rushing after you. "Um, I was wondering if I could get your number. I'd like to make you a fan of mine, and possibly a friend. Or maybe more than that." He blurts and you giggle at his word vomit.

"I would like that." You write down your number on his hand and he smiles.

"I'll call you. See you later, cutie." He winks and you grin, giving him a wave.

"He totally has a crush on you." Your friend smirks and you blush.

"Well that's good because I have a crush on him too." That night, Ryan called you to set up your first date. It definitely wouldn't be your last.