Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks)

Requested by @hockeykid820 :)

You hear the front door slam shut, and you flinch. The game had ended a couple hours ago with the Blackhawks losing badly. You knew Patrick would be upset, and you hated when he came home angry. You hear him stomp upstairs and get into the shower.

You tiptoe up to your shared bedroom and bathroom, thinking of a way to make him feel better. You quickly disrobe, and walk into the bathroom, pulling the curtain away slowly. Patrick's back is to you, so you step into the shower, and wrap your arms around his torso from behind.

You place soft kisses on his back, letting him know you're there for him. He sighs and turns around so he is facing you.

"Hey babe." He says over the running water.

"Hey Pat." You say and he gives you a soft peck on the lips. After a game like tonight, you try to say as little as possible to him and just let him know you're there for him when he needs you.

You pour a little bit of shampoo in your hand and begin rubbing his scalp, massaging and washing it. He loves when you do that. He places his hand on your cheek, rubbing circles on it with his thumb, and looks at you lovingly.

He rinses the shampoo out of his hair and says, "Your turn." He grins and begins washing your hair for you. It was cute moments like these that made it all worth it for you. All the fights, the late nights, the bad games, the distance. It was all worth it if you could have moments like these.

When you get out of the shower, he wraps a towel around your shoulders and puts one on for himself. You put on one of his t shirts and a pair of his boxers before slipping into bed and waiting for him. He puts on a pair of boxers as well and gets into bed next to you, pulling you close to him.

"You always know how to make me feel better without even saying anything." He whispers and pecks your cheek.

"I just want to see you happy. It's my job to make that happen." You answer, and he gives you a heart stopping grin.

"I love you, Y/N." He says.

"I love you too." He pulls you in for a passionate kiss.

"Now it's my turn to make you happy." He smirks and slowly pulls your shirt over your head.