Brayden Schenn (Philadelphia Flyers)

Requested by NHLObsessed :) sorry for the wait!

You and Brayden had been dating for a couple of months now, and things were great. He was always super affectionate to you, especially out in public. And it drove you absolutely crazy.

Tonight was not any different. He invited you out to a team dinner with him and he couldn't keep his hands off of you. As his hand glides up your thigh slowly, you let out a shaky breath. Brayden's brother, Luke, gives you a weird look.

"You okay, Y/N?" Luke asks.

You gulp nervously, "Yeah, I'm fine." By now, you are blushing profusely and Brayden's hand slides higher up your thigh. You grab his hand and push it away. He chuckles a little and his brother gives the two of you a weird look before shrugging it off and eating his food. Brayden scoots his chair closer to you and leans into your ear.

"What's wrong babe? Am I making you nervous?" He teases good heartedly and you shiver from how close he is to you.

"Stop. It." You whisper sternly. Brayden smirks at this and places his hand back on your thigh, rubbing it softly. Not able to take his teasing anymore you stand up suddenly, and everyone's attention is on you.

"Um, I have to take a phone call. I'll be back." You make up an excuse to leave quickly. As you walk to the bathroom, you can feel Brayden's eyes on you the whole time.

You enter the restroom and you lean against the counter, staring at yourself in the mirror. Your face is still red from blushing, so you splash some cold water against your cheeks. This cools you off, and you exit the restroom. You are shocked when you bump into a hard body just outside the door. You glance up quickly.

"Oh, I'm so-" Your sentence stops short when you see your boyfriend in front of you. "Brayden, what are you doing outside of the bathroom?"

He simply shrugs, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't mean to upset you back there."

"No, you didn't upset me." You assure him.

"Then what's wrong?" He asks and you sigh impatiently.

"Nothing's wrong, I just- you just make me crazy when you do things like that." You tell him, a blush filling your cheeks once again.

He smirks at this, "Oh, really?" He asks, taking a step closer to you. As he steps forward you step backwards. This continues until your back touches the wall. Brayden leans in slowly, his lips almost touching yours. You move to close the gap, but he pulls away and leans in to whisper into your ear.

"Am I driving you crazy now?" He asks. You don't answer, not having the patience. You grab his face and place your lips on his passionately. He grazes his tongue against your bottom lip and you grant him access.

As you make out in the hallway, things begin to get a little too heated for public eyes. You push away slowly and catch your breath.

"We should get back to the table. I don't want them getting the wrong idea." You chuckle. Brayden just looks at you with lustful eyes.

"Who cares, let's give them the wrong idea." Before you can answer, he connects his lips to yours again, resulting in another heavy make out session.