Matt Duchene (Colorado Avalanche)

Requested by MrsMattDuchene Enjoy! :)

You step into the club with your friends. The bass is loud, and there are bodies dancing everywhere. Your friends drag you to the dance floor, and you begin grinding against random people.

A pair of hands grab your waist from behind and you turn your head to see a very attractive brunette guy dancing on you. Deciding that you want to see more of his face, you spin around so you are now face to face with him. You wrap your arms around his neck and bring his face closer to yours.

He brings his mouth to you ear and says, "I'm Matt."

You grin at him and yell over the music, "I'm Y/N!" Just then your favorite song comes on, and you bring your body closer to his, continuing to dance with him. His hands travel down your back and rest on your bottom. You can feel his excitement and it turns you on.

He leans into your ear again, "Wanna get out of here?" He questions. You give him a smirk and nod your head. He clutches your hand and pulls you through the masses of people to outside of the club. Whistling a taxi down, he opens the door for you and you slide in. Once he gives the driver his address you can't keep your hands off of each other.

He has you in his lap, straddling him. Your lips are connected and he deepens the kiss after giving your bottom a squeeze making you moan. Normally, you would not be doing this in front of a random taxi driver, but you were too tipsy and addicted to Matt's kisses to care right now.

The cab finally comes to a halt in front of Matt's expensive looking apartment building, and Matt pays the driver while you get out. His hand rests on your bottom for the whole elevator ride up to his place. You finally reach his apartment and he quickly unlocks the door, letting you in first.

He takes you by surprise and pushes you against the wall, connecting his lips with yours once again. You run your hands through his hair, and he smirks.

"Jump." He tells you, and you jump up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He places kisses all over your neck as he carries you to his room, making you giggle. Tossing you onto the bed, he crawls on top of you, latching your wrists in his hands. He continues to kiss you all over and pulls his shirt off, revealing his toned abs...

------

The next morning, you wake up and  try to move from the bed, but Matt's strong arms are wrapped around you. He pulls you closer to him, and snuggles his face into your back. You giggle at his actions.

"Can I at least freshen up in the bathroom before we start this?" You ask and he smirks.

"Sure, hurry back though." You get up from the bed, not bothering to cover yourself as you step into the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror and notice your lips are still swollen from all of Matt's kisses. The man responsible steps into the bathroom, only wearing a pair of boxers.

"See what you did?" You ask him as you point out a few hickeys left from last night.

His smirk turns into a grin as he says, "Yeah, ready for more?"

You blush and say, "Always." He pulls you into him and attaches his lips to yours, ready to leave his marks on you again.