Beau Bennett (Pittsburgh Penguins)

Requested by @Djviani Hope you like it :)

Tonight is the last game of the season for you and your lacrosse team. Although you were sad about it being the last game, you were excited because your boyfriend, Beau, would be there to watch you play.

As you warm up, you see Beau in the stands, and give him a wave. He grins at you and waves back. The game starts and you can hear Beau cheering for you. When the first ends, Beau finds you.

"You're doing great out there babe." He says, pulling you into a hug.

"Thanks, I really hope we win tonight."

"I know you will, your team is awesome." He grins at you, and leans in to give you a kiss.

"I have to get back for the second, I'll see you after the game." You tell him as you pull away.

"Okay, good luck Y/N." He says, then heads back to his seat.

The second starts, and you are pumped. You ended up scoring twice, which helped your team win the game. After the game, Beau runs up to you and picks you up by the waist, spinning you around.

"Congrats on the win!" He exclaims, and you laugh.

"Thank you, Beau." He sets you down gently, then gives you a soft peck on the lips.

"Want to go celebrate?" He asks.

"Well, I was going to celebrate with my team, but I think I'd rather be with you."

"Awesome, dinner at my place?" He asks with a grin.

You nod, "Okay."

You get to Beau's place, and he orders a pizza, then puts a movie on. You both take a seat on the couch, and you snuggle into him. He kisses your head, and holds you closer to his body.

You gently grab his face, and direct it towards you, pulling him in for a kiss. His tongue glides against your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You accept, and he moans a little. You smile into the kiss. As it becomes more heated, the doorbell rings and you two pull away, breathless.

Beau answers the door and pays for the food. You hop off of the couch and grab some pizza. As you and Beau eat, he just stares at you.

"Beau, you're making me nervous." You tell him before taking another bite of your pizza.

He laughs, "I'm sorry, I'm just thinking." He says.

"About what."

"How much I love you." You stare back at him, wide eyed. This was the first time he has said it.

"I love you too." You grin. He smiles back at you, and you finish your meal, heading back to the couch for the rest of your movie night with the boy you love.