Brendan Gallagher (Montreal Canadiens)

Requested by @Janoskianatormaddie Hope you like it :)

It's a hot summer day, and you and Brendan are laying out on the lawn in your bathing suits, enjoying the weather. As you both lay on your backs, looking at the clouds, Brendan points to the sky.

"That one looks like a heart."

You smile, "Yeah, it does. Look! That one looks like a smiley face." He scrunches his face, trying to see what you are talking about.

"Where?" You point out the cloud, and he chuckles, "It looks more like a clown."

"What? No it's definitely a smiley face." You argue, and he laughs more.

"Why are we arguing about this? Come here." He pulls you closer to him and kisses you on the lips. You smile at him, then lay on your back again, closing your eyes.

"I'm hot." You whine. You don't get a reply. As you are about to speak again, you feel freezing water splash on you. You sit up quickly, and see Brendan standing over you with an empty bucket. "Brendan! Why did you do that?"

He laughs, "You said you were hot." He eyes you up and down and smirks a little, "And you are." You blush, and stand up. Before he can react, you grab the hose and spray him. He stands in front of you, soaking wet.

"Payback's a bitch." You laugh at him, and he narrows his eyes at you.

"Whatever, I'm hungry." You laugh at him, and head back inside to make lunch. By this point, you are dry already, but Brendan is still soaking. As you make sandwiches for the two of you, Brendan stands by the sink. He speaks suddenly, "Hey Y/N, why are you so wet?" You look at him confused.

"I'm not anymore-" Suddenly, he pulls the hose from the sink and sprays you with it. You stand there, letting it happen. "Really Brendan."

He laughs, "Payback's a bitch." He mocks you. You can't help but giggle a little.

"Come on, let's go outside and eat our lunch." You two head back outside, and eat your lunch, drying off while you're at it.

"You know I love you right?" Brendan asks.

"Yes, I love you too." You give him a kiss, and you two enjoy the rest of the day together, managing to stay dry.