Chapter 42

"You know you could've just talked to me, right?"

"I know. I was just scared because I love you and I didn't want to hurt you."

The blinds are closed and the room is dark, only a candle to light up Levi's room.

In his arms is Y/n, just how he wanted her to be.

After they made up, he cared for her in any way possible and now they're talking. Just talking to her is something he's been aching for and now, he's complete.

She's his again and they're together, in each others arms. There's nothing else he could possibly want other than this.

"Y/n, I love you. Yeah it would hurt, but I can understand you. If there's anything that's bothering you, tell me. Don't just leave me. Nothing will be resolved that way"

He brings her body closer to his and kisses her forehead.

He feels electricity run through his whole body as he does.

He loves it.

Y/n sighs into his chest.

"I'm sorry." She says.

She's still disappointed in herself. Even if Levi forgave her, she could never forgive herself. She feels Levi's hand rub the top of her head.

"It's okay mon amour. Forget about all that. Now, have you texted Alice? Are you going to get your stuff back?" He asks.

Y/n thinks to herself.

She totally forgot to tell Alice how everything went. She was so focus on being with Levi and talking to him that she forgot someone else is trying to make sure she's okay too.

She lifts herself from Levi.

"I forgot." She runs a hand through her hair. She gets out of bed and walks over to the door.

"I'll let her know." She says as she walks out and into her other room. She searches for her phone. When she does find it, she calls Alice.

A: Hello?

Y/n: I did it

A: Well? Tell me. How'd it go?

Y/n: *sighs* We fucked

A: ...

Y/n: ...

A: Um...

A: Is that good or bad?

Y/n: Amazing~

A: Oh! Well then. What's wrong?

Y/n: I think I'm ready to move back...

A: Hmm

A: All right then. I'll come by to pick you up.

Y/n: Thank you Alice. I love you

A: I love you too mami

A couple hours later, Alice came around to pick up Y/n. Now, instead of having to tell Carla that Y/n is moving in, she's going to tell her she's moving out.

With the same guy that become the reason she moved in in the first place.

"I can tell you need to tell me something Y/n. Cmon, spill it out." Carla says. Everyone is in her living room, sitting in awkwardness. It's starting to make Carla mad.

Carla can tell that she won't be happy with what Y/n has to say, she better prepare herself.

Y/n scratches the back of her neck.