Chapter 25

"Teach your heart to accept disappointments, even from people you love."

"Oh my god. You're so beautiful."

"Thank you..."

How did a short brown haired kid with anger issues, pull a pretty girl like Mikasa?

Finally at Alice's house, Y/n was able to meet Eren's new girlfriend, whom Alice was talking about.

Looking over at Eren, Y/n thinks about when Eren was just born.

"Aww. My baby's all grown up now." She brings Eren's head closer to her and hugs him.

"I remember when I was 8 years old and you were just born. All you ever did was cry." She's pushed away from Eren.

"Yeah whatever. You don't gotta say that in front of her, you know?" He whispers, his cheeks glowing a bit pink in embarrassment.

"Anyways, you better not be childish and break her heart.."

"I won't. Jesus. Can you leave?"

Laughing, Y/n stands up and takes Alice's arm.

"Bye Mikasa. It was a pleasure to meet you. Take care. Bye Eren." She shuts the door and turns to Alice.

"I'm bored. Let's go shopping." Y/n says. Hopping into the passenger side of Levi's car.

As Alice gets inside the drivers side of the car she says, "I'll never get tired of riding this baby".

Putting on "Monalisa" by La Santa Grifa, she slides her glasses on and begins driving.

Y/n doesn't really know this song but by how many times Alice has played it, she know a bit of the lyrics.

"Mientras te llamó y quita la camisa. Me besa, me abraza, me acaricia. Eso si que a mí me interesa..."

Alice is practically screaming the lyrics out when someone from another car shouts at her.

"Can you shut the fuck up? I have kids and I don't want them learning that bad mouth of yours?!" Some middle aged white lady yells from her gray Honda Odyssey.

"Alice... don't say anything-"

"Cállese vos vieja. This is a public area, I can say whatever the fuck I want. I didn't even curse, you did. Fucking racist bitch." Alice presses on the accelerator as she flicks the lady off.

"ALICE!?"

"We'll be fine. Calm down." She slows down the car and in a couple minutes, they make it to the mall.

"I'm never going out with you again." Y/n says, pushing Alice slightly.

"Yeah you are. You love me." Alice wraps her arm around Y/n's shoulders and kisses her on her cheek.

They walk around and buy things they think are cute, and some useless stuff.

Now of course they had to go into Victorias Secret and buy themselves something...

Explicit

"I think you'll look sexy as fuck in this one." Alice points over to a black lingerie set.

Thinking of herself in it, it's not that bad. How would Levi react to it?

Y/n agrees and gets it.

"Are you getting anything?"

"I don't know. This isn't really me." Alice answers. She's never really been the one to wear stuff like this. The most she's ever shown in was the short velvet dress she wore when she went out with the girls. She'll stick to her baggy and long dresses for now.