Chapter 14

Sunday, 10 in the morning. Levi wakes up.

"Ugh. What the fuck?" Levi groans, holding his head. He has a massive headache. A reminder of what happened a few hours ago.

He turns his head quickly and sees Y/n asleep in his bed. Shock and disappointment coming over him. How could he?

How could he break his promise? And to a girl who probably only did what she did because of the drugs taking over? This can't be happening.

He sits on the edge of his bed while grabbing his hair. How could he be so stupid?

He can't have Y/n thinking they're something.

It's not right.

He's not ready.

She probably isn't either.

Y/n then wakes up in an unfamiliar room. In different clothes than hers. Her head begins pounding and she can't think straight.

"Fuck"

She looks around the room and sees Levi sitting down, away from her.

"Uh? Good...morning?" She says.

"We have to talk." Levi says in a calm voice.

He's disappointed in himself but won't show Y/n. He just needs to talk with her and come to terms with things.

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry about yesterday." Y/n says. She doesn't know if she should be happy for having fun and feeling great or if she should feel terrible for being happy and making Levi uncomfortable.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. We just need to think about things." Levi says as he gets comfortable and looks at Y/n. He sees her scars. She probably doesn't realize that they're showing.

"Um. What happened yesterday was not me trying to lead you on or make you think that we were something. I was just not in my head and I got too close to you. Sorry for putting my hands on you." Levi tells her. He feels absolutely sad and regretful.

"I'm just not ready for love yet. Since my last relationship, I don't think I could manage getting hurt anymore. Which is why I'm making sure we could come to terms with the fact that what happened between us was just a one time thing...?" He says again. Waiting for Y/n response, he looks at her eyes and sees her eyes tearing up a little.

Is she okay?

Why is she crying?

Surely she also thought it was a one time thing too right?

"No yeah I get it. I don't think I should be looking for love either. I agree it was a one time thing. Don't worry. It won't happen again." Y/n says. Which is a lie. She does agree that she shouldn't be looking for love, but she felt herself catching feelings. Maybe it was just all the drugs she had taken. She shouldn't pay attention to them.

"Also, I was going to wait until you were ready to tell me but, I think you should care for your scars. They look bad. Let me help you, yeah?" Levi says, not being able to control himself from telling her.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see this." She says, covering her scars.

"I had a feeling. How did you manage to hide them yesterday from your friends?" Levi begins getting up from his bed and going into his bathroom. Grabbing some cream to put on Y/n's scars so they can heal faster.

"Well, Alice brought me my clothes and they were all sleeveless so she obviously noticed and talked to me about it. I still hid them away from Yuni and Larissa with my bag. If they were older, I would've put makeup on it but I couldn't, so when you gave me your jacket, I was able to dance freely and stuff." Y/n explains.