Chapter 18

😈😈

What should he do?

Should he just let Y/n moan his name out like that?

After all it is his business if his name is being let out in a lewd way right?

Levi feels his pants growing tighter with every moan that comes out of Y/n's mouth.

He puts his ear to her door to listen better.

The whimpers and moans become louder. He moves his hand over to his bulge. Pumping himself through the fabric.

He sighs.

There's no way he could just let Y/n do this to him without him seeing her or touching her.

He grows confidence to knock on her door. When he does, it causes the moans to stop.

Instead now he can hear rustling on the bed.

After a little, Y/n opens the door.

"Heyy. Is everything okay?" She asks, poking her head out of her door, completely out of breathe.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Uh, no, nothing. Why?"

"Can I come in?" He says.

She fixes her hair and opens the door wider to let Levi in.

He enters and checks out the room. He sits himself down on her bed and looks over to her.

"What's wrong?" She asks. Did he hear her? Does he hate her now?

"Sit down Y/n" Levi says, patting the spot next to him. She does as told and sits next to him.

"I would usually say it's none of my business but since it does include me, then it is my business. So tell me Y/n, what were those words that came out of your mouth just now?" He says, looking at her in her eyes. Fucking hell they're beautiful.

"Uh. I- I don't know..." She says. So he did hear her.

"I told you, you could talk to me about anything. These are one of the things." He says and grabs the side of her face. Pulling her closer to him.

"Sorr-"

"Shh. I didn't say apologize, did I?" He adds. She nods.

"Then tell me, why was it that my name came out of your mouth while I was gone?" He argues. He knows why but wants to hear it come from Y/n.

He looks down at her lips and brushes his thumb over them. Reminding himself of what happened before he went to work. He can feel his bulge growing and getting more impatient.

"I was... doing..." she says and pauses. She looks away from Levi. It's embarrassing having to tell him what she was doing to herself.

"Keep going love" he says. Y/n's heart starts racing at the comment.

"..myself..."

"I know, pretty. Can I?" He asks. Looking at Y/n's lips to let her know what he's asking for.

She nods and Levi immediately kisses her. Placing his hand on the back of her neck to pull her closer. She brings her arms around his neck.

Levi pushes Y/n into her bed. He hovers over her and starts kissing around her jawline and down to her neck.

He grabs on her shirt but before he does anything, he asks.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, Please." Y/n answers. This time, they aren't on drugs. They're completely sober. Aware of everything that's happening. This moment is to die for.