Chapter 15

It's 3 in the morning and Levi can't find it in himself to sleep. He's been up thinking about someone. That someone being Y/n.

He can't help but to remember about the things they did and how they made each other feel. He's confused. Confused if it was just the alcohol that made him feel that way, or maybe he always does, he just doesn't show it and doesn't like to think about it.

Is he in love?

Is this how he felt when he fell in love with Petra?

Did his stomach feel weird every time he was around her, like it does when he's with Y/n?

He doesn't know. He needs answers. Answers to his millions of questions. They're keeping him up all night.

He's already written 2 song's lyrics. They're the ones that he thinks will help him move past the barrier that's causing him not to move on. But he wants to write more, something that explains his other confusing feelings. However, he just needs to get over the fear of playing again, so he sticks to just two songs.

He gets up from his bed and walks outside his room and outside the house. Sitting down on the chairs outside. He relaxes there for a while until he's able to go to sleep. Even if it's just an hour.

All he can think about as he sits outside to himself is once again Y/n. There's not one second where he goes without thinking about her.

"Fuckk bro..." Levi says in disappointment with himself.

Eventually Levi starts getting tired and heads back inside to his room. And he's off to sleep.

A: Hey pretty~

Y/n: Hey. What happened?

A: Nothing. Since I'm close to your place, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Y/n: Hmm... I guess. I'm not doing anything today anyways.

A: Okay. I'll be there in a couple

It's 1pm on a Monday and Alice has called Y/n to ask if she wanted to hang out. Since Y/n got done doing everything she needed to do, she decided she would go. Maybe they'll just walk around and talk so she puts on a denim skirt that's just above her knees along with a white tank top and a thin knitted sweater. She fixes herself while looking in a mirror and puts on her Doc Martens.

She begins heading outside when she gets a text from Alice, letting her know she's there. As she's walking out her room, she sees Levi sitting in the couch with a notebook.

"I'll be out with Alice. She's waiting for me. I'll text you if anything." She says while fixing her skirt. Dusting off invisible lint.

"Alright." Is all he says back.

Y/n heads out and walks over to Alice.

"Hey gorgeous." Alice says while holding Y/n's hand.

"Hi my love." Y/n seductively says

"Hm? You should talk to me like that more" She says. They both laugh and begin walking on the sidewalk without a destination.

"How was your hangover?" Alice asks. She knows hers was terrible, she can't imagine Y/n's.

"Ugh. Don't even mention that. It was the worsttt and I woke up to something even worse." Y/n says as she shakes her head.

"Well? Spill!?" Alice says, wanting to know more about what happened.

Y/n tells Alice about what Levi said but doesn't mention what happened once they got home. That situation stays between her and Levi. Even Alice has things she has to keep to herself, no matter how long she's been friends with Y/n.