Chapter 23

11:47am

It's 11:47am and Y/n is in bed with both Starr and Night.

Both cats are sleeping on Y/n. Levi had woken her up so she's awake and bored.

She's scrolling through her phone trying to entertain herself but failing miserably as she has nothing to look for.

Throwing her phone to her side, Starr wakes up and stretches on top of her. Her yawn making Y/n yawn as well.

"I don't want to wake you guys up but it's time for me to get my life together." She says as she slowly gets up. Waking Night up in the process. Then making the cats walk away into the kitchen where Levi is.

Making her way over to the bathroom, she makes herself look presentable. She's showering, brushing her teeth, wearing a new outfit , and once she's styling her hair, a knock on the bathroom door disrupts her.

"Come in."

Once the door opens, a short raven haired makes his appearance.

"Good morning beautiful." He says. Hugging  Y/n from the back.

"Good morning." She finishes her hair and turns around, giving Levi a peck on the lips.

Looking at him up and down, she notices his clothing. He's wearing khaki cargo pants with a sightly oversized white shirt with a Navy blue sweater on top.

"Hm? Where are you going like this?" She crosses her arms over her chest. Waiting for a response.

"You mean where are we going? Wear something more freely. I'll wait." He turns around with his hands in his pockets and leaves the room.

Leaving Y/n in a state of confusion as to where Levi might be taking her.

Nonetheless, she walks back to her closet. Deciding on what she should wear to this mysterious place. She throws an outfit on her bed and gets rid of it.

Too tight...

Too baggy...

Too dark...

Finally, she finds something she thinks fits where Levi's taking her.

She changes into a Lilac sundress. It's not too short and not too long. Along with the dress, she wear a crocheted white sweater.

She looks at herself one last time in the mirror, making sure she looks good enough. She steps out the room, seeing Levi already waiting for her in the living room.

"You look perfect." He reaches for her hand. Kissing the back of it as he leads her outside and into his car.

Opening the car for her, he sits her down and blindfolds her.

"What's up with this all of a sudden? Am I forgetting something?" She sits still in her seat. As long as she's with Levi, she feels safe.

"Don't worry. I got you. You'll be fine." Once done, he kisses Y/n on her cheek and makes his way over to his side. Turning on the car and beginning to drive.

He keeps one hand on the steering wheel and the other entangled in Y/n's fingers. Letting her know that he's there.

Y/n can't help but think she's forgetting something. I mean, why else would Levi be doing all of this? It's not their anniversary? Or anything special for that matter. What could it be?

Once arriving, Levi turns off the car and walks over to Y/n's side. Opening the door and letting her come out. They walk for a couple minutes with Y/n still blindfolded.