Chapter 36

"Aughh. What the fuck?" Y/n wakes up to the worst hangover she's ever experienced.

Her head is pounding and her stomach is curled into a knot.

She sits up and almost falls over the edge of the bed. She feels dizzy.

She turns her head to see if there's anything that's out of place, but there isn't anything. All she can see is her world still moving in slow motion.

Why the fuck is her hangover this bad? It's not like she drank a lot... Right?

How'd she even make it back home?

Y/n questions herself but the more she does, the more her head hurts. So she gets up from her bed carefully and grabs her things to shower.

She opens the door cautiously, trying to see if Levi's out here. He can't see her like this.

But he is there.

He's sitting on the couch, his eyes fixed on her. Watching her every movement.

Y/n feels her body tense and the knot in her stomach growing tighter...

She needs to throw up..

"Good morning." Levi says first. His arm is thrown over the couch as his lower body rests comfortably.

Y/n tries speaking but once she opens her mouth, her hand flies to her mouth, and she's running towards the bathroom.

Suddenly she's on the floor, grabbing onto the toilet as she pukes last nights alcohol out.

Her throat burning, but it doesn't feel good anymore.

God... how much did she drink?

She feels a hand grab her hair out of her face. She knows who it is, but she's too embarrassed to even look up at him.

After a couple minutes of trying to recollect herself, Y/n stands up and cleans herself on the sink.

Levi puts a hand on her shoulder and her body freezes.

"When you're done, come talk to me." He lets go and walks out of the bathroom.

'Talk to him about what?' Y/n thinks to herself. She looks up at the mirror in front of her and looks away quickly.

She looks a mess..

Her hair is frizzy and her eyes are swollen.

Was she crying yesterday?

About what?

She can't remember anything from last night. But she better go on and do something about her appearance so she steps into the shower and cleans herself.

Once she's done, she's back in her room. Preparing herself for what Levi might want to talk to her about.

It might be him trying to defend himself again.

Well whatever it is, she just needs to get it over with and talk to Levi.

Y/n steps out of her room and searches for him. But he's not in the living room, nor in the kitchen, so he must be in his room.

Y/n exhales deeply and walks to his door.

*knock knock*

2 soft knocks at his door. Only two and Y/n hands are sweating. They're back down on her sides.

Her legs are trembling and her head is still hurting.

After a few seconds, Levi opens the door slowly. He stares at Y/n.

She shifts in her place and looks away from his gaze.

"What'd you... want to talk about?" She says. Fidgeting with her fingers.