Chapter 22

A few hours later...

Levi is once again in his music room. Sitting on his stool as Y/n watches how he's doing and if he needs a break.

She's pretty proud of him. She found out it was easier for him to play on his other guitars besides the Les Paul.

He's currently on his Ibanez.

"What song should I play?" He asks.

Y/n thinks. She doesn't know much about guitars so she doesn't know what songs he could play.

"What about... Pass The Nirvana by Pierce the Veil?"

"Yeah... I can.. play that. It probably won't sound the same but that's pretty easy to play." He finishes his set up and tunes his guitar. Making sure it sound close enough to how he need it to sound like.

It's been 4-5 years since Levi stopped playing on his guitars. But, all his skills came back to him. At least some.

Taking a deep breathe in, he tries to start playing but he starts getting nervous.

"Can you play the beginning? I forgot how it goes..." he asks.

Y/n starts pulling out her phone and plays the song.

Once the song starts playing, Levi remembers the way he should play and asks Y/n to restart the song. Now being able to play his guitar.

Just barely 10 seconds in and Levi has messed up.

"I can't do this anymore. Can we go now?" He brings his hands to his forehead.

"Are you sure? Try again. It was only your first time." She replays the song. As much as she knows Levi is having trouble with this. He won't go anywhere if she doesn't push him a little.

Levi sighs and brings his hands back on the guitar.

1:08 minutes in and Levi stops.

"See? That was better. Now you can get a break." She stops the music and wraps her arms around his head.

Levi stands up and places his guitar on the wall. They head out and Y/n gets a notification.

An Email to be exact

Reading it, she gets excited.

"THEY ACCEPTED ME!! I HAVE A JOB!!" She starts jumping and jumps on Levi, pulling him into a hug.

"Ahahaha. Congratulations ma Beauté."

Y/n goes back to reading.

"Hmm. They said I can start on Wednesday this week at 7pm." She continues.

"Uh. Maybe I can take you. I can miss work. Or we can get you a car?" He claims.

Y/n turns to him harshly.

"No. You can't get me a car. I'll just get a ride or something. A car is too much." She says crossing her arms. Levi just stares at her.

"Ordering a ride everyday for work will cost more than just getting a car. I also don't mind getting you one" He argues back. Y/n keeps the intense eye contact with him, but she won't win so she walks outside. Away from the situation.

She can't let Levi buy her a car. He's already done so much for her. It's as if she feels in debt to him. And a car on top of everything will cost her everything she'll ever get from her job.

She sits outside and texts her group chat.