Chapter 30

"Y/n..."

"Levi? Levi? Is that you? Oh my god..."

"I'm here. Don't worry. I told you I'd do anything for you. So here I am. Let's go home eh?"

"Levi... where were you? I missed you so-... so much..."

"I know mon amour. I did too. Stop crying. Let's go back home."

"I can't believe you're here. This seems so unreal. Your touch is so... real..."

"I know. Now give me a kiss.. then we could continue living our lives."

"I love you-..."

"What the fuck?"

She's awake

She's awake...

"What? I can't give you kisses anymore?"

No.

This isn't the voice she wants to hear right now.

His kisses aren't the ones she wants right now.

She doesn't want anything of him. Nothing.

Just Levi.

Only Levi.

No matter what.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that..." She apologizes.

What time is it?

What day even is it?

When the last time she's known about any of those?

"Right. Well get up. The sun is going ton rise soon and we have places to be. What you'll be wearing is in the bathroom. Hurry up." Lucas says sternly and then starts making his way out.

"Huh? Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" Y/n says and her chest feels heavy.

What's he planning to do with her?

What's going to happen to her?

Is he finally going to get rid of her?

"Just hurry up Y/n. You'll see when we get there. We have little time." He shuts the door behind him. The loud sound makes Y/n jump.

She sighs.

She doesn't want to go out. She wants to stay as far away from everyone as possible.

But she's learned she can never run away from Lucas.

So Y/n gets up from bed.

She looks around to her surroundings although she knows exactly where everything that's in here is.

She walks over to the bathroom.

She turns on the light and is immediately blinded by how bright it is.

After a couple seconds, her eyes adjust and she can see what Lucas chose out for her to wear.

A black long dress with an open back.

Where are they going that she has to wear this, this early?

But it's also too early to be arguing with Lucas so she slides her clothes off her body and gets in the shower.

Turning on the hot water, she lets the water fall down on her.

Feeling comfort in how the water makes her feel.

She takes a couple minutes in the shower to avoid keeping Lucas waiting for too long.

She dries herself and wraps the towel around her body to fix her hair.