28. Family Reunion

As soon as they were able, they both flew their families for a reunion. Both Grandparents were in love with their twin grandchildren, and Lucas and Hannah were still shocked that their older brother named the babies after them.

"Look at these cuties! Teresa, they're so happy and loving! You've done such an amazing job. Can I hug you?"

"Absolutely, Abu Jessi! Thank you."

"Awww!! Abu Jessi! I love that!" Mrs. Bang hugged Teresa tightly and shook her from left to right, making it clear who Chris got it from.

"Chris! Did you hear that? I'm Abu Jessi!" She then went to hug her son. She was so happy, she could hardly contain herself.

"What about me?" Mr. Bang asked.

Chris responded. "You're Abu Jack. We were thinking of short and sweet names. Teresa's parents are Abu Gigi and Abu Santi."

"I love you're using the Spanish name for grandparents. Make sure my babies are trilingual!"

"ye abeonim, gomabseubnida." Teresa responded.

"Your Korean is improving so much, Teresa. My grandchildren are so blessed to have you as a mom." Mrs. Bang hugged her again.

"My daughter is very blessed to have you all as family. Thank you so much for receiving her with such love." Teresa's dad said between tears and sniffs. "We were so worried about her moving to a country so far away, but all of you embraced her and loved her. Gamsahabnida! I am honored to be family now." He bowed to all, making the Bangs cry.

"Santiago, tu siempre tan emocional!

"¡Pero Gabriela, esto es especial!"

"You're right. It is special. I love You're emotional, though!"

At that moment the babies began to cry. One was hungry and the other had a wet diaper and was hungry. Abu Santi picked up baby Lixie so Teresa could feed her, and Abu Jessi went to change her grandson's diaper.

"Watch out, that one likes to poop on a dry diaper." Teresa laughed. "I don't know why, but he always poops right after I change his wet diaper. It's so funny!"

Sure enough, as Teresa said, as soon as his wet diaper was changed, he began pooping."

Everyone laughed at baby Christopher's quirk.

Everyone took turns caring for the babies, so mom and dad could get some rest, easing into parenthood.

Later Chan took Teresa's parents to the JYP building and showed them around the company. At the recording studio, Chan asked them to record part of a song he was making for the babies so that they could have a recording of their grandparents.

After he played them the guide, Chris had Santiago write the Spanish section of the song and even had him play the guitar on it. Both grandparents sang and recorded their parts with ease.

"Mr. and Mrs. Figueroa, you are amazing! Señora, su voz es hermosa!"

Teresa's mom smiled, impressed with Chris' Spanish telling her how beautiful her singing voice was. "¡Gracias, mijo!"

Mr. Figueroa, I would love for you to add some guitar to some of our songs. Are you up for it?

"I don't see why not! I'd love to!"

Teresa came by with the babies to drop off Chris' parents for their recording session and pick hers up.

"Babe, I'm gonna keep your dad for a little while. He's helping me with some arrangements?"

"What? Really? That's so cool! I'll take Mom shopping, then."

"Can I keep the babies? I want to record their sounds and laughs for a few parts in the song."

"Okay. They had lunch right before we came here."

"Cool, so snacks and poopy diapers soon, then nappy time."

"Hehe, you know it!"

"Alright. This means I have a short window to record them. I'll get on it, and they can nap here. Have fun shopping! Love you!"

"I won't, but she will! Hahaha!" She said looking at her mom.

"Love you, Dad!" She kissed her dad and hugged him. "See you later, babe!" She kissed her husband. "Adios mis angelitos!" She kissed the babies on their foreheads. 

"Bye-bye, mamma!" He said waving one of the babies' arms. 

As soon as they saw their mommy leave, the babies started whimpering, but Abu Santi grabbed the guitar and began singing to them. They were mesmerized and were soon "singing" along and giggling. Chris took the opportunity to record them. He caught the babbling, giggling, and singing.

After that, he fed them, changed their diapers, and put them down for a nap on the playpen they had at the studio. The babies often slept there while daddy worked.

Chris' parents successfully recorded their parts, and now it was time to put everything together.

Everyone was mesmerized watching Chris put the song together, adding and taking off sounds, layering them.

"Wow! Your son is something else! So talented. You must be so proud!"

"Thank you. He's sacrificed so much to be here. I'm so happy his hard work has paid off. Also, your daughter has been a blessing! She is a brilliant woman, and look at those sweet babies! Our kids are amazing!" Mrs. Bang was beaming. She couldn't be happier for her son.

Once the parents returned to their home countries, their daily routines returned to normal. Teresa continued teaching the members, and Chris continued producing with 3Racha for Stray Kids and other JYPE artists.

Solo and unit projects for some of the members began as others prepared for military service. Lee Know and Changbin would be first, then Hyunjin and Han, followed by the maknae line.

Time passed by fairly quickly and their first wedding anniversary was right around the corner.

Chris had big plans to celebrate. All seven uncles would babysit the twins for a week, while Chris took Teresa to Jeju Island. She had always wanted to go but had never gotten the opportunity to visit. 

______________

A/N: Almost finished with this story. I'm going to miss Teresa. I absolutely love her!!

This app is tripping so much. I am so sorry. It'll suddenly make everything bold or not, or Italic, or not.