{7} RESTRAINT

Up to the moment the two men had left Teresa's apartment, she'd had her hair up in a tight ballet bun, but when she opened the door, her hair was half damp, and down. Her curls were tight as if she'd worn cold wave rods, and they were a deep shade of brown.

Her hair was short, but when wet, it reached slightly to her shoulders, and she now wore a mock-neck solid white tank top with blue jeans, and huge bunny slippers.

When she opened the door, she was wearing a plum lip gloss, BB cream, and finishing powder. She didn't have the time, desire, or patience for all those contouring steps.

"Daebak!" He exhaled, low enough for her ears to miss it, but Changbin caught it

"Daebak!" He exhaled, low enough for her ears to miss it, but Changbin caught it. "HEY TEACHER!" He immediately yelled to hide Chan's obvious malfunctioning.

"Hey, Binnie. I am so glad to meet someone as loud as I am. We'll get along famously!"

"Wow, yaaaaay! More of you!" Chan said like someone whose spirit has left their body, rolling his eyes."

In one continuous motion, she flipped her hair, swerved her hips to the right, and posed with her hand on her hip as she said, "Two Leos! Can you handle it?"

Chan shook his head and thought, "No. I am not God's strongest soldier" but on the outside, he shrugged his shoulders and said "I can try!" and winked at her.

She scoffed, "I think there's something in your eye, dear! Better take care of that!" She turned away from him and walked to the dining area.

Whatever boldness he had, she'd just deflated it.

Changbin cleared his throat and deflected Chan's fail with a question. "Teacher, you're a Leo, too?"

"Yep. You're on the 11th, and I am on the 10th. I'll never forget your birthday!" She smiled at a very proud Binnie, who promised to not forget hers.

"Come eat!" Teresa waved her hands emphatically.

When the two men laid their eyes on the dining table, they marveled at how beautifully the table had been set.

They both exclaimed "Wa!! Jinjja yeppeuda!" Changbin added "gamsahabnida ssaem!" (Wow, it's really pretty. Thank you, teacher!**) and bowed. Chan was speechless.

They sat down and Teresa served Changbin first, making Chan a little jealous, so he pouted. She noticed and said, "The youngest eats first, right leadernim?" Chan looked at her and nodded. "Right. Eat lots, Changbinah, sarangheo!" Chan said.

"Gomawoyo, hyung!" (Thank you, brother.)

After serving Changbin, she served Chan. "Eat a lot, too, best leader!"

He placed his hands together and said thank you. "Ye, jal meoggessseubnida!!" (Yes. Thank you for this food.)

They had a good conversation as they ate, and Chan began to snap out of his initial glitch and acted more like himself. Changbin had been a great help in keeping him under control and guiding him back to himself.

It was now closer to seven-thirty and Changbin had to leave for the recording studio to finish the guide for a song he was writing about a person leaving or a breakup, as he explained to Teresa. "Wait for it. I think Stay will like it."

"We love all your songs, so I am sure we will!"

"Hey Chris, do you want to start the lesson early, since you're here?" She asked.

Chan spoke to Changbin in Korean.

"Wait, Binnie. I didn't know you'd be leaving early."

"I told you five times. Hyunjin will be here soon anyway. It's okay. You'll be fine."

Her eyes tried following their lips as they spoke. She understood Hyunjin and "It's okay." She panicked a little. "What about Hyunjin? Is he okay?"

Changbin explained. "Yeah, he's just coming over to join Chan's lesson tonight."

She raised her eyebrows. "He is? Why? He's learning English."

"He just wanted to meet you early and give a little support to Chan since he's by himself."

"Aww!! He is so sweet. You should have invited him to eat." 

Chan questioned her statement. "He doesn't fluster you? You seem very calm."

"Yeah. I told you I love all of you, but each on different levels and for different reasons." She calmly explained.

"Oooh... so Changbin is the one who makes your heart flutter, I see." He nodded his head. 

"Hyung!" Changbin reacted at Chan's lack of restraint.

Teresa chuckled. "Wow! I never knew you were so possessive of Stay's attention. I said I was flustered with you too, but I'd had more time to gather myself... Why am I even explaining this? I feel like a cheating girlfriend. I'm just a fan." She laughed. "Relax, you're both pretty, okay?"

Changbin snorted at the joke. "With that, I take my leave. See you tomorrow, teacher."

"Don't work too hard! You need rest!"

"I'll try. Byebye."

Chan reached out for Changbin in a small fit of dramatics. "No, don't leave me!! Changbinah!!

Changbin scrunched his nose as he put on his shoes and waved to Chan. "¡Adiós, hermano!"

"Oh! "She pointed at Changbin. "That was so good! Bye, Bin... is it okay to call you Binnie?" Teresa asked.

"Yes, please!"

"Okay. Bye, Binnie!"

He stepped out the door.

Teresa smiled while looking at the door. "I like him. He is such a sweet young man!

"Now, YOU!! You and I need to talk. Sit your behind down."

___________________

A/n: Oooh! I wonder what she's going to tell him! He's been facetious all day.

Footnote:

**According to my research and, experience hearing this word in dramas a lot, ssaem it's an abbreviation of the word "선생님" (seonsaengnim), which means "teacher".) and it's used when the student and teacher are close.