{17} Ascetic

He didn't kiss her right away. He caressed her face, moving her hair away from her eyes, and behind her ear. He studied her facial features with his eyes, hypnotizing her. She was frozen, eager to see what he would do next. He smiled at her. "You're so beautiful. How are you real?"

"That's my line." She was putty in his hands. He noticed that she was under his spell. "Oh, the things I could do to you." He thought dom thoughts, but he decided to be a good boy instead.

He slowly teased her lips with his, tracing them, warming them with his breath. He slowly pressed his lips on hers. He was still on his knees, so his hands naturally rested on her exposed thighs, just shy of the hem of her shorts.  

As their kiss intensified, her legs gave way for him to get closer to him and hug him tightly. His hands squeezed and massaged her thighs, and traveled towards her hips, exploring her back. Over her clothing, he realized she wasn't wearing a bra, which increased his arousal, so he began devouring her mouth, a moan escaping his. 

Hearing him moan was unexpected, yet highly arousing for her. She began losing herself to every sensation. From his lips, his fingertips, the warmth of his body, she was allowing herself to enjoy every second. 

She found herself wanting more of him, so she guided him to her neck. He obliged, softly kissing every inch of it, with feather-like, tickling kisses, making her giggle. Between kisses, with a raspy voice, he said "Mmm..." kiss "found..." kiss "another..." kiss "tickle spot" kiss, kiss, kiss... She giggled and he melted at the sound of her laugh. 

He looked up at her with a loving gaze. "God, I love your laugh! It makes me feel so warm. It's now my favorite sound!" He sat next to her and engulfed her in a bear hug. "I love you!" 

If she hadn't been sitting already, she'd be searching for a place to hold her. Her whole body was mush. His hugs felt like she was being wrapped in the warmest, most comforting blanket. 

"I love you, too, mi corazón de melón!" She kissed his cheek, then poked his side, tickling him. "Unfortunately for you, I know many of your ticklish spots." She tickled him on his sides, stomach, and neck, making him squirm and screech. 

She tickled him until she had him right where she wanted him. She held his arms over his head, and pinned him under her body, her legs now on either side of him. "... but I want to learn about the ones that'll make you moan like you did earlier. That was a delicious sound."

He saw the fire in her eyes, and gulped. He was stronger than her, but not right now. He was a puddle of jello. What was it about her that turned him into a bumbling fool? He couldn't speak. He thought "Ah, so this is how it'll be when she's in control." He would fold. All he could do was nod. 

"Can I explore a little, sweet boy?" He nodded. "I can't hear you, darling." Her breath felt warm on his ear, making him shiver. "I need a verbal cue, sexy man. May I explore a little?" All he could muster was a broken "yes". He was in trouble. She hadn't done a single thing yet, and he was already incoherent. 

"Good." She kissed just below his ear, and nibbled on his earlobe, making him catch his breath, followed by kisses on his neck, "Hmm... no moans..." She pouted. "She continued nibbling on his neck, but this time she pressed down with her hips on his bulge, making him grunt. "Mmm... that's more like it." 

She kissed him, and at the same time, created friction between their legs, prompting a symphony of moans, grunts and heavy breathing from Chris. 

"Christopher, you sound so alluring! Are you feeling okay?" He nodded. "Now, now... be a good boy, and answer me. She bit his ear, and he moaned in pleasure. "Yes, mistress, so good!"