20. Planting The Seed

A few days passed and everything was routine, with the exception that Chan now spent most nights with his girlfriend. Nobody suspected anything since his schedule sucked. They had changed his lessons to late at night, so people in the company assumed he'd sleep at her place after lessons, after all, that's what the sleeper sofa was for or he'd go back to the dorm.

After that first intense consummation session, they both had been very shy about initiating any sexual contact. They were like virgins not knowing what to do. Chan was feeling sexually impatient, but he would never let Teresa know and make her feel pressured, so while she was away running an errand before class, he decided to relieve himself while watching some adult content.

He thought that eventually he'd need to revisit the conversation of his sexual inclinations and the genre of BDSM, which was something he got into a few years prior while searching for porn. It excited him. He had always been a dom to a few of his partners, both younger and older than him, but never a submissive.

Most of the people he had been with had been older than him, around the same age gap as with Teresa, but they all were submissives, and Chan did in fact, enjoy being a dom. However, with Teresa, he wanted to eventually be her submissive. He didn't know why, but something about her made him want to obey her, see her freely embrace her sexuality and be empowered. Teresa as a domme, he thought, would be thrilling.

He also felt safe and protected by her. It was interesting. He liked it. After being the protector for so long, to be able to feel protected was a nice change.

As he searched for a video, he found one of a domme who looked similar to Teresa. He pressed play and allowed himself to imagine being the sub in the video, and Teresa being the domme.

He was so into the video, he hadn't heard her come into the apartment. As she heard moaning sounds she tiptoed past the living room and towards the sounds. There was a mix of moaning that clearly came from a video source and Chan's grunting as he pleasured himself.

It was a very sensual sight. His computer was beside him, playing the video, and he had nothing on, since he liked walking around naked. Teresa watched him, hypnotized by the scene, trying to figure out the kind of video he was watching, and to decide if she'd join him or not.

She heard the man in the video say "yes, mistress" so she finally realized what he was watching. He'd mentioned he was interested in her taking a dominating role during sex sometime, so she thought she'd try it softly, since she had been doing a little research. She often enjoyed watching a man pleasure himself, so she decided to make him aware of her presence.

"What do we have here? You naughty boy!!"

He was startled and instinctively covered himself, forgetting the video was still playing.

She pulled the covers off him, grabbed a chair from her desk and sat across from the bed, legs spread, hands clasped in front of her, as she leaned forward supported by her elbows on her knees.

"I'm sorr-'' He began, but was interrupted.

"Shh!" You don't get to talk right now, you bad boy. You decided to start a party without me, so now you'll have to finish it, and I want to watch." She bit her lip, and painted his body with her eyes.

"Color?"

"Green, mistress"

"You're so sexy, but so, so bad! Remind me to spank you later."

"Yes, mistress!"

"Okay, my little wolf pup."

He gasped when he heard that nickname.

"Ohh, you liked that nickname? Good. Now let me see how you pleasure and make yourself cum."

"Yes, mistress." He was on cloud nine. He was sure he'd do whatever she asked. He began pleasuring himself, but quietly.

"Now, now, don't get shy. You were making so many delicious sounds a bit ago. Let go... let me hear you. Do it as if I'm not here."

He obeyed. The sight and sound of the moment was overwhelming, and the heat rose between her legs. She had mastered syntribation, and began stimulating herself hands-free by crossing her legs.

"Tell me naughty pup, what are you watching that got you so hot and bothered?"

He explained, and the fire rose even higher within her. "I see. So you were pretending she was me dominating you?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Okay pup, describe it to me. What did you like? What's the wishlist?"

He got a little embarrassed. "Are you sure it's okay to tell you?"

"I don't have to do it, pup. I have a choice, but I'll hear it. What do you want me to do to you?"

As a bit of an incentive, she took off her bra under her top and began touching her breasts over her clothing, her nipples quickly showing through the stretchy white fabric.

He was breathing hard, but he began detailing what he wanted to try. He was no longer looking at the screen, but instead at her.

The more he shared, the more aroused both became. She encouraged him letting him know she approved. Nothing he mentioned was too egregious for her to try.

"I'll be your mistress. You'll have to teach me a few things, but all that sounds like fun!" She took off her clothes, revealing her body to him. "I'm sorry pup, but I'm going to need to touch you right now. You're too sexy for me to ignore.

"Color?"

"Green!"

She put a condom on him, straddled him and rode him until they both reached their climax.

"Baby. That was so hot!"

"You're teaching me a lot about myself. Can you do tomorrow what you were going to do the other day, during our first time? I want to experience it at least once, so I can have a better idea of what to do when it's my turn."

"Are you sure? You do have the basics down."

"Yes, I'm sure." She kissed him. I'm actually very excited about it, and I trust you wholeheartedly."

They talked about what she would be comfortable with him doing, and he blocked out his schedule for the following evening.