{14} All hands on deck

Hyunjin and Han, stood outside the door; had heard the yelling coming from the apartment and dared not knock. They were there for their lesson. Han covered his ears when he heard Chan slam the door, and Hyunjin noticed the tears in his eyes. "Hyung, gwaenchanha?"

"No. I'm not okay. She doesn't trust me. She doesn't see me! I don't think I can do this! Talk to you guys later." From the inside of the elevator he yelled, "I'm going to the studio and turning off my phone."

"What the fuck just happened!?" Hyunjin asked. Han shrugged, and Hyunjin rang the doorbell. An obviously distraught Teresa opened the door. "I'm sorry guys, I don't think I can handle class today."

Hyunjin came into the apartment. "Ms. Teresa, what just happened?"

"I messed up. We had a fight. I... he was crying. His voice broke... he was so angry. It's all my fault. What the hell is wrong with me? I..." She paused to think.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone and called someone. "Lee Know, Bang Chan's in the recording studio alone with his phone turned off."

On the other side the voice said "Isn't he supposed to be in class? What happened?"

"I don't know but he was slamming doors and yelling. We could hear him from the outside. He shouldn't be alone right now."

"Algess-eo naega galge!" (okay, I'll go.) I'm taking Changbin with me, though.

"Why shouldn't he be alone?" She asked quietly.

Han explained. "Well, we have only seen him this angry twice, and both times, well... he spirals into a series of behaviors that aren't good for him. He stops sleeping, eating, and has to be reminded to drink water... " Han added, "and he gets mean."

Hyunjin turned to Teresa. "Is it okay to ask what happened? We need to know so we can figure out the course of action.

"Well, in short, he confessed. I let him kiss me. I kissed him back and accepted his feelings, but not before I had a slight panic attack about our age difference and my fear of being with him... but then he helped me calm down. Then we were finishing our recipes for our lesson, and he asked me if he could spend the night.

"HE DIDN'T on the same day!?"

"Yeah. Thinking back, it was such an innocent request... and me and my insecure ass accused him of pursuing me only to have sex with me.

"I had a flashback, so when he asked to spend the night, I thought 'Here we go again!' I yelled at him. I made him cry. He was so mad! I let my past dictate my present, and hurt him."

"But hyung knew that. What's wrong with him!?

"I didn't need to lash out at him, though. We could have had that conversation. Maybe he's the mature one in the relationship, like he said! I handled it wrong too."

Hyunjin called Lee Know again, but this time on speaker phone, so she could hear. "He asked her to spend the night on the same day he confessed. She got mad thinking all he wanted was sex."

Lee Know put his hand to his forehead and thanked Hyunjin for the information. "I'm gonna slap him! What is wrong with him?"

"Was it his fault?" Changbin asked.

"He confessed, then asked her to spend the night."

"Gabjagi wae? (suddenly/out of the blue, why?) Changbin asked.

"We'll have to ask him. We can't let him spiral again."

"Lee Know, it wasn't his fault. I lashed out when I should have just communicated."