After putting her jacket on a little bench near the door she sits down.
"I'll just have a coke. I'm looking after Cole and Zara tomorrow so I'm not drinking."
"Yeah same here. Well I'm not looking after kids, but I have to keep my car on the tarmac."

He gets a can of coke and a sparkling water from his mini fridge and pours the cold liquids into two glasses.
After sitting down they raise their glasses.
"What are we toasting on?" Tina asks him.
"How about meeting new people?"

She nods and they toast.
"So how did you get to be a nanny for somebody who works for Red Bull?"
He asks, curious to find out how this gorgeous Slovenian girl ended up here.
"Well after I finished my studies to become a teacher I didn't feel ready te be in front of a class yet. I wanted to see some more of the world so I applied for a job as nanny and I ended up with Christian Horners family. I took care of his kids for a year and then he introduced me to a woman he wanted to hire as their new chef. But she has Cole and Zara, so now I'll be with them while she is working."

Charles listens very interested.
"This will definitely help you in seeing more of the world. So you will be traveling with the whole F1 circus then?"

She takes a sip of her coke.
"Yeah Stephanie told me she was going to accept the job offer, so I'll be around for a while I hope. I really adore Cole and Zara and Stephanie is very nice. So I'm happy."

"So am I. That means you'll be around every race weekend which also means I might be able to see you a lot more. If you want to of course."
His green eyes lock with hers which causes an explosion of butterflies in her stomach.
Her cheeks are burning and she just knows they are bright red.

"Am I making you blush? That's really cute."
Him noticing her blushing doesn't exactly help making her cheeks less red. But he smiles so sweetly that she doesn't even care about it anymore.

"It's not every day that I'm at an formula 1 weekend having a drink with you."
He tilts his head a bit, trying to figure out if she is just here because she wants to be able to tell her friends that she had a date with Charles Leclerc or because she is genuinely interested in getting to know him.

That question is soon answered when she starts to ask about his family and his youth. They talk about his father and she seems so caring when he talks about his father being sick and dying just before he signed with Sauber.
He may have told his dad he signed with Ferrari, which wasn't true at that point. But now he is driving for the team in red and he is hoping his dad is proud. Just like Jules, his godfather.

She never asks him anything about racing, those are things everybody can look up online. She seems really interested to get to know him, asking him about what his hopes and dreams are for the future, not in F1, but in his personal life. He shows her pictures of his brothers and mother. She wants to know all about his music and other hobbies.

He of course wants to get to know her as well and eventually they talk until it's past nine and he knows he will have to get some sleep soon. He just doesn't want to tell her that she has to leave, he loves her company already. She's a breath of fresh air compared to all those hysterical girls that chase him down the streets and the paddock.

"You know I really enjoyed tonight, but I have to keep a baby and a toddler busy tomorrow so I should be heading back. I had a really good time."
Charles is a bit disappointed that the evening has ended already, but he's kind of pleased that he wasn't the one who had to call it a night.

"I had a great time as well, I loved talking to you. Maybe I'll see you somewhere in the paddock this weekend?"
Tina shrugs. It depends if Stephanie will let her bring the kids over or not.