XC. The Purple Wedding, part 3

The Lannisters had all been settled at their table. Theirs was by the left of the married couple with Trystan the closest to Joffrey. By his left was Visenya, followed by Tywin, Cersei, Tommen, and Tyrion and last was Sansa.

Across from them, was the table of the Tyrells where Loras, Mace and Olenna were seated; and of course, the main Head Table that was occupied only by Margaery and Joffrey.

Eventually, the boy-king stood up and knocked his fork a few times against his goblet; earning the attention of the audience.

"Everyone, silence!" he shouted, earning the attention of everyone. "Clear the floor. There's been too much amusement here today. A royal wedding is not an amusement. A royal wedding is history. The time has come for all of us to contemplate our history." He said and smirked, extending one hand towards the huge wooden Lion Head across from the three main tables. "My lords..." servants turned a lever and the mouth of the lion opened. "My ladies..." a red carpet started to be unrolled from within the mouth of the lion. Tywin & Visenya exchanged a look, clearly not aware of what was about to come next. "I give you. King Joffrey... Renly, Stannis, Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy. The War of the Five Kings."

Five dwarves came down from the lion's mouth, each dressed as one of the five kings. They run about, playing their roles with comic glee and earning the applause of the crowd along with their laughter.

Many clapped, Tywin out of mannerism but Visenya refused to. Her eyes narrowed in displeasure, clearly not enjoying how the war they fought was put up as a comic relief with dwarves nonetheless.

She glanced at Tyrion, who was far from pleased as Joffrey laughed and enjoyed the show.

The actors ran around between the tables, one dwarf with a prop even managed to hit Varys on the back of his head; displeasing the eunuch who had to remain silent. By his side, Pycelle was enjoying the show.

The dwarf actor portraying Renly moved in front of the Head Table. "I'm the rightful king." He said, earning passive glares from Loras from the Tyrell table, who did not enjoy seeing the mockery of his former lover.

"King in the North!" the dwarf playing Robb shouted, around his body the fake mount of a wolf was held by his one hand in order not to fall on the floor.

At least there was a dwarf of Joffrey, which was the only comical thing some could enjoy. Of course, Joffrey was never part of the War and thus he had no true reason to be represented. Visenya knew that and she showed her displeasure by the way her lips turned into a frown while Trystan seemed ready to snarl based on the sour expression he had on his face.

None of the two tried to hide their displeasure but no one cared, everyone was too busy enjoying the show and laughing...almost everyone.

"Traitor. You're a traitor." A dwarf dressed as Balon Greyjoy shouted.

"For the Seven Kingdoms!" Joffrey dwarf shouted and then they all lined up on the stage. "Let the war begin."

The crowd applauded and the first actor to start was the Renly pretender. He started to prance about the stage, 'riding' some sort of doll that was meant to represent Loras.

"Renly, you're no king." Dwarf Stannis shouted, riding the red priestess that he had hired to work for him.

Balon dwarf, supposedly riding the Kraken, lifted his fake weapon. "Away, degenerate. Away. Away."

Then 'Stannis' started to chase 'Renly' to the point that the fake younger Baratheon was shouting like a lady. The attacks were harmless but became overdramatic just for the laughter of the people.