BOOK PROMOTION

Hey babes! A little self-promotion here. Ik, roll your eyes all you want.

Anywho, I have two other ongoing books out that would love your support.

You can check them out in my profile under the titles Thinking About Him and This Won't Work

And for the sake of convincing you, I'll leave two lil' snippets down here...

THINKING ABOUT HIM:

Synopsis:

HE WAS HER EVERYTHING.

It was the catching of each other's eyes, the brilliant smiles, the eruption of laughter; the similar interests, the relatable experiences, the pages ripped out from their life stories and passed to share; the suggestive smirks, the discreet touches, the silent desires.

It inevitably pulled them together with a magnetic force.

The attraction of two toxic forces. The same ends of a magnet because the desire to be, to become inseparable never transpired.

The forces that had once been and never continued.

And he became her nothing.

Eight months and her life functioned around her. She was forced to live in a mechanical world, rolling through the days on an extensive conveyor belt. There was the responsibilities, the fiance, the insufferable wish to just fucking move on.

But his presence lingered and wouldn't go away, still in her thoughts like a nagging pest. A nuisance to her new relationship.

There would be a time when they could simply be. When their worlds would meet. Their unmistakable attraction like an invisible thread, sewing them together into one piece, and she would no longer have to spend her days just thinking about him.

Snippet:

Because once that person has tainted your heart- shown you the most sincere and purest form of love- no one else can compete.

I've held many hands, touched many bodies, kissed many lips but he scratched his name into my heart and left a scar behind. And no matter the treatment that scar is there to stay.

What we had was much more than a simple romance. It was rare and precious and irreplaceable and specific.

But our love was a little too rare. It left bloody handprints across the walls of my skin. It dug it's fingers so far under my flesh until it touched  bone. It reached down my throat and pulled out my organs, branding them only to replace them in my body.

It left its ugly, deformed mark and flipped my skin inside out and turned my brain upside down and tied my veins in a knot.

It mutilated my body and ripped off my limbs only to sew them back on.

As much as our love was rare and precious and irreplaceable and specific, I couldn't be ignorant to why it had come to an end.

Because it wasn't for any stupid reason. A love like ours wasn't a simple penny left behind which nobody bothered to pick up. A love like ours was worth a billion dollars.

THIS WON'T WORK:

Synopsis:

Elana Hansley had just ended her abusive relationship. She was now living with her best friend,  Nova Letcher. Which meant sharing a house with Nova's manwhore of a brother, Damien Letcher.

Obnoxious, slutty, arrogant- the only way Elana could describe him.

She wanted nothing to do with him, while he wanted nothing but to have her in his bed.

Snippet:

"What the fuck is going on? I hate you." She questioned, mostly to herself. Her hands settled on his broad shoulders.

"I never hated you." He smirked. "Though, right now, I'm gonna fuck you like I do."

Elana gasped when they were flipped around. Damien's arms on either side of her as he hovered over her nude body.

He collected both of her wrists into one large hand, pinning them over head. His other hand assisted in pulling down his pants, his boxers.

Elana wasn't expecting him to slap her breast. She gasped as he did. He repeated that action and the sting it left behind felt so good.

The tip of his dick nudged the inside of her thighs, influencing her impatience.

"I'm gonna fuck you like I've always hated you." He pushed both of her knees to her shoulders and she held them there. His hand slapped the underside of her thigh, drawing a whimper from her pretty mouth.

"Like you mean nothing to me." His hand came down on her pussy. A wet slap resounding through the room.

And Elana loved it. She never expected herself to love it, especially with Damien. But here she was, so close to begging him for more.

"Like all you are is a worthless slut."

Please check them out if you're interested.

A little warning tho- I update fairly slow

Y'all know I appreciate your support, especially how you've gotten this book to 125k reads! Thank you guys sm!

(I promise Tatted will be continued, js give me a sec.)

I mean, aren't you js so excited to find out what Tyler's secret is? What do you think is gon happen with Gia's pregnancy? Who do you think the father is?

What plot twist do y'all think i'ma pull next? *wink wink*

Anywaysss... love ya', bye bye!