IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE VANILLA

"And in the end. It's you against you. Fighting for yourself."

******

I woke up still tired, feeling a sting on my left shoulder reminding me of yesterday's terrible night.

I didn't want to wake up thinking about it so instead I switched my attention on Tyler, who was laying beside me with an arm wrapped around me. I felt his breath on my skin, the movements of his chest with every breath. His arms clung to me tightly, like if he were to let go I would be gone.

"Gia?" Tyler's voice called beside me. His morning voice drowsy, which I really liked.

"Hm?" I hummed. His grip on me loosened as he woke up.

"What happened to you yesterday?" He asked a question I didn't want to answer.

"Oh," i wasn't expecting that to be the first thing he said.

I didn't want to talk about what happened yesterday. Its still too soon. 

Suddenly I was pulled up onto him, Straddling his waist.

"What happened, Gia?" His voice firmer now. "Why were you crying? Did someone hurt you? Was it Micheal?"

I bit my lip, sinking into the feeling of being on top of him. Totally ignoring Tyler's question, Instead, i felt a bulge grow under me, making me bite my lip harder. Probably hard enough to draw blood.

"Nothing happened, Tyler. I'm fine."

That's not true though. I'm not fine. My shoulder hurts like a bitch and that moment with Micheal is just nagging in the back of my head. I would rather ignore it and distract myself with Tyler than talk about it though. 

My reaction brought a sly smile to Tyler's face. He looked me up and down as I began softly grinding on top of him. The feeling on my clit making me bite back moans. I was going to distract myself and this is the way i was going to do it.

"Such a horny slut, aren't you?" He hummed.

His comment surprised me. Not because I didn't like it. His words weirdly aroused me. Tyler was making me figure out so many things that I like which I didn't know of.

"Mmm, so impatient. Getting off on me." I only moaned in response.

The cunning smile still on his face, his eyes lidded in lust. Everything about him encouraged me to chase my orgasm even faster.

I never once stopped moving on top of him, rapidly building up my orgasm. His hands roamed my ass as I grinded on him.

My hips bucked as I finally gave into orgasm, my hips twitching as I released.

"Such a slut to be coming on me." The sleep still in his voice was enough to make me colapse on top of him.

How does he know exactly what to say to make me come undone? Why do I find myself enjoying whatever he says?

He turned us around, keeping me underneath him. He leaned on his forearms, staring down at me. He moaned lowly while placing kisses on my neck. I quickly fell into the feeling. I then realize that the kisses on my neck were only a distraction so he could set his lips on mine.

He had never kissed me before. Last time our lips were close to capturing each other's he pulled away. I still wondered why.

Our mouths move against each other, molding into each other's lips. My lips parting to allow his tongue in. I released muffled moans as his tongue danced with mine.