THIS WASN'T THE PLAN

"We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours."

*****

Discomfort. It made my skin shiver, painted my cheeks red, and multiplied my anxiety. It was a threat to be uncomfortable in my own house.

I had never felt a tension so tangible, an aura so powerful, than being in the same house as Tyler. I felt him everywhere, even when he wasn't near.

The intimidation and authority vibrated off of him as he did mindless things. Watching TV, scrolling through his phone. Literally eating. Anything it was, it made his presence domineering for no specific reason.

I stayed feet away from him at every moment, afraid of what could occur if I were to get closer.

Considering what happened two days earlier, I don't trust myself getting closer to him and revealing just how easily I can be affected.

It should be known that I have no ounce of self-control in my body. It's terrible, really. I have no idea how I've made it this far with Micheal- as horrible as that sounds.

I need a constant source of attention. And anyone who gives me the slightest amount, they would know how easily I can throw away everything else that's important to me.

I need to figure out how to lose that trait.

It seemed as though he has been avoiding me too. I wasn't complaining. It's better that way.

My plan is to just ignore each other until he leaves. So far, it's been only 2 days and my plan is already proving to be worthless. His presence is difficult to ignore.

"I'll be upstairs showering. Call me if you need anything." I said before getting up from the seat.

Tyler sat on the couch, taking up more space than he needed. It should annoy me, but It weirdly made him more attractive.

I mean, how could it not? With his legs spread out, showing his thick thighs, an arm on the backrest. It was a plead for me to walk over and sit on his lap.

Shut the fuck up, Gia.

"Alright, thank you."

I only walked a few steps before I heard his voice again. "Hey, Gia?"

I paused my steps and turned to face the attractive god himself, my expression awaiting.

"Don't be scared of me." He smiled. "I won't bite, unless you want me to." The last part was merely a mumble, but I still heard it and it still affected me severely.

This is not right, this is not right, this is not right.

His tongue peeked out to wet his bottom lip. I took a deep breath before turning around and hurriedly running up the stairs.

If I didn't know any better, I would be jumping onto my bed, kicking my feet like a schoolgirl. But I wasn't a schoolgirl with an exciting crush. I was a 26 year old women with a boyfriend and someone far from a crush. He was just a man I found attractive. There's nothing wrong with that. I hope.

My shower was a blur, a mix between washing my body and being away in a fictional world. Most of my thoughts were of random shit nobody would care to know of, and that little percentage was somewhat, maybe, sorta, kinda about Tyler. It was a very small amount though.

I walked out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around my body.

That small percentage of thoughts had me needing an orgasm desperately. That need was like a lesion in my brain that wouldn't go away unless I satisfied it. I could almost groan out loud at the nagging feeling.

Why am I like this?

A knock rattled on the door, followed by a voice. "Gia, are you okay? You've been in there for a while."

I checked my phone and was surprised when realized I had been in the shower for almost a whole hour.

"Yeah, I'm just heading out." I said, awkward with embarrassment.

I heard a low okay and footsteps receding. While brushing my wet hair I stepped out of the bathroom, only to be met with a hard chest. I thought he had left?

I took a step back, widening my eyes in embarrassment. His height had me looking upwards to meet his eyes.

Can I just die already?

I gulped. Dear Good Lord. "Sorry," I said sheepishly, not even knowing what I was apologizing for.

I was about to squeeze by him when his voice stopped me from leaving for the second time today. "You have a lot of those, don't you?" He's signaling at the large tattoo on my lower thigh.

"So do you." I responded.

He smiled before grabbing my hand. The small action was not so small in my eyes. "I like this one." He referred to the heart with vines on my finger.

I bit my lip. "Thank you." An awkward pause. "I gotta go. Y'know, to-"

"Yeah. Of course, right." He stammered, chuckling. The slight laugh made my stomach flutter. I didn't like it. I didn't want it. Yet, I couldn't stop it.