LACKING SELF-CONTROL

"I want to be so turned on that I can't even think or talk. That all I want is to feel your body against mine."

*****

"Good morning, gorgeous." Tyler called from the kitchen. His voice traveled to me along with the scent of warm food. He sounded as if he's been awake for hours. I had just woken up and looked absolutely horrible, my voice was groggy and my throat dry.

I'm not lying when I say that my mouth immediately began watering as i approached the kitchen, where the delicious smell was being produced.

When i entered the kitchen the sight awed me. Tyler looked more stunning than ever. His dark hair was curlier than i had seen before. The fluffy curls hung Infront of his face and tangled on his head. He wore a tight grey long sleeve that had been rolled up to his elbows, leaving his tattooed and veiny forearms visible to my amazed eyes. Loose, black sweatpants hung low on his waist.

His finger clicked buttons on the coffee maker, the machine making beeping sounds as he corrected the settings. The machine created a mechanical purr as it prepared itself to release coffee into the glass pot.

The stool wobbled as i sat on it, an unbalanced leg hitting the hardwood floor making Tyler turn to face me. He looked happy to see me. As if he's been waiting for me to arrive forever, which leads me to think that he has. I felt a wave of joy rush through me at the thought of being on Tyler's mind all morning.

Stop it, Gia.

Two plates full of food were set on the marble island top. They were the culprits of the delicious aroma that lingered in the room.

Tyler sat Infront of me and set a mug Infront of my plate. I peered into the mug and saw the most beautiful cup of coffee.

"I decided to make breakfast for us." Tyler said, smiling.

I gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you,"

I haven't eaten a full breakfast in days and this breakfast looks like it could fill my appetite for multiple days.

I moaned in delight as the food entered my mouth. "This is really good" I spoke while chewing because I couldn't stop the well-deserved compliment from leaving my lips.

Tyler responded with an appreciative grin. It looked as if he had been anxiously waiting to receive a sign of approval from me.

"I was thinking," he paused as he set his fork down. I flicked my eyes to his face. His expression had turned completely serious, making worry settle in my gut. "We could talk about last night." He finished and I sighed in relief. Although I shouldn't be so relieved because I did not want to talk about last night. At least not right now while i was trying to enjoy my food.

I paused my chewing and swallowed the not-fully-chewed food. "What about it?"

Of course I knew what he wanted to speak about but I was going to act inocent to save myself some time.

"What made you want me to leave?" He continued, ignoring my tone. "I just want to know. Do you not want-"

"I want." My face reddened when the words came out of my mouth. That was not exactly what I was trying to say, but oh well.  I ignored my flushed self and continued, "but I can't."

He swallowed another mouthfull of food. "Why is that?" He spoke slowly and deeply, making him sound oddly sensual.

For some reason that short sentence made heat flare my body. I crossed one leg over the other to stop the unnecessary ache between my legs. There was no reason for me to be feeling this way. Tyler has the power to make anything he does increasingly hot.