Chapter 114 - Multi (2)

Start from the beginning

Naturally, the videos included greetings from Kang Woojin and Hwalin, and the public’s excitement was building.

– They’re shooting ‘Male Friend’ at our school right now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saw Kang Woojin and Hwalin!! They both are insanely good-looking in real life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Gradually, stories and sightings about ‘Male Friend’ began to circulate. Additionally, unlike the beginning, ‘Netflix Japan’ joined in too.

『Kang Woojin, Hwalin’s ‘Male Friend’, Launching Beyond Netflix Korea to Japan!』

The news began to spread that  ‘Male Friend’ would be launching on Netflix Japan, going beyond Korea.

Also,

『The momentum is terrifying, ‘Profiler Hanryang’ has been holding the top spot on Netflix Japan for two consecutive weeks/ Photo』

As it entered its second week on Netflix Japan, ‘Profiler Hanryang’ was still solidly holding the top spot in the overall content rankings for two weeks straight. It was a sign of its growing popularity.

Around this time, Kang Woojin met the team who would manage his YouTube channel.

“This is the PD, and PD, you’re familiar with our Kang Woojin, right?”

“Of course. Hahaha, hello.”

“Yes, hello.”

The meeting led by Choi Sung-gun was in progress, with staff like PDs and editors participating. There were about five people in total. There was a profound discussion about starting a new YouTube channel. At this moment, Kang Woojin was just amazed

‘A team is being formed just to start a YouTube channel?’

He was surprised that a team was formed just to start his channel. Then, Woojin glanced at a member of the design department. He was reminded of his past self.

Unaware of this, Choi Sung-gun wrapped up with a smile.

“Now that the team has been formed and we’ve completed renting the studio for shooting, we’re pretty much set.”

What had been mere talk of Kang Woojin’s YouTube channel was now practically all set up.

“Oh, additionally, Woojin. I’ve been told that the arrangement and lyric modifications are almost done. We can go listen to the guide soon.”

He was referring to the recording, editing, and uploading process.

And that night.

“Wow. This is my first car.”

After finishing his late-night schedule, Kang Woojin was admiring his first car. A foreign car from company B, white with brown interiors. With the management team, including Choi Sung-gun, already gone, he was left alone in the underground parking lot, openly expressing his excitement.

“This is insane. Look at this shine, this gloss. Wow-”

Fuck the concept. Woojin rubbed his body against the car, filled with the smell of a new car and plastics. It was a feeling of overwhelming joy.

“I thought I’d spend my whole life without a car.”

Now, he too was what they call a ‘foreign car owner’. He hadn’t even had time to test drive it yet, but what did it matter?

“Should I just sleep here tonight?”

In the midst of this hectic life, such a bit of joy was permissible. Especially since his bank account was also steadily getting fatter by the day.