My awesome girlfriend's plastic dick.

I immediately stop playing with her record player when she walks into the room, and sit on the bed acting as innocent as I could for a guilty person.

"Hey gorgeous" she greets her voice soft and playful and I smile propping my hands behind me on the bed for support as I eye her. Hot as ever walking in here with nothing but a towel around her waist, her hair wet and her whole demeanour fucking delicious.

"Well hello there, fuck, where are you going looking so stunning ?". My eyes trail her body from top to bottom then from bottom to top appreciating everything she's allowing me to see rightnow. My eyes land on her face and I find that adorable smile she gives me when she's cooking up a smug answer to my perverted remarks or stare. I can be perverted with her, she's my girlfriend. 

"Not planning on going anywhere, to be honest I was hoping they'd be more coming than going" She says getting my eyes to widen along with my mouth as I giggle like some stupid teenager. With that she chuckles and turns away from me walking to her closet, as I follow her with my eyes, a big stupid smile on my face. A smile I couldn't conceal when I was with her.

I watch as she throws a couple of clothes on the bed then walks to her dresser, I hear the clicking of a lighter, and when she turns to me she has a blunt between her lips.

"Tell me, how has your day been ?". I loved how she asked me this daily, like she was my diary and got to be filled in on a daily basis with every detail of my life. She would be a great diary to be honest. The way she looked at me with concentration, giving me all her attention and staying a safe distance that allowed me not to pounce at her. I mean she was basically naked, that towel was the only thing standing between me and heaven.

"Well..." I look away from her as she leans against her dresser and I concentrate on the pattern on my palm, I needed to think clearly damn it Karma. "I went to see B at work today", I look up at her as she puffs smoke and nods. "You didn't tell me she was working for Williams".

She shrugs "Well to be honest, I thought she'd be the one to tell you" she nods to herself some strands of her hair falling to her face, damn she was so unreal. I wanted to get up and brush the strands off her face, but we all know how that would go and we were still talking here. "Bunk told me about her passion for art and shit and I hooked her up with Dee's number" she explains and I smile.

"I think she's happy working there" I nod and Karma smiles.

"I'm glad they are, Dee is a pretty calm person so they'll definitely get along".

"Uh huh" I exhale deeply, here we go... but how do I tell her I'm planning to work for her ex ?

"Uh huh ?" she tilts her head eyeing me with a smile "Tell me what's on your mind Happy". 

Fuck. "So when I was there..." she raises her eyebrows maintaining a neutral face, she seemed cool so far "We were talking with B and they told me that the receptionist there was fired and they were looking for someone to fill in". I explain and Karma nods.

"You want to work there ?" she asks her tone still soft.

"Uh huh, only for the time being though, I don't like being idle K and this will keep me busy while I actually look for a job you know-".

"Happy, calm down damn" she stands up straight chuckling a bit "You don't have to explain anything to me, if you get a job opportunity then go for it". Huh, she seemed generally cool with this.

"But Diane will be my boss" I remind her and she shrugs "She constantly hits on me". I add just so she could know everything and she smiles shaking her head.

"Ofcourse she does, I mean have you seen you" she points me and I look at me then back at her, she was okay with this ?, I mean of course she was, it was Karma. "I know her game" Karma nods as she taps the blunt on the ash tray on top of her dresser.