Permanent girlfriend.

The rest of the week went by pretty smoothly, with me doing the finishing touches of my project, going to work to check things out for Tristan and visiting Karma, almost every evening after work. The days she wasn't at practice that is. Which was Tuesday and Wednesday, she had practice on Thursday and they were taking it really seriously since they had a concert on the weekend.

As you can imagine I was excited about this concert, apparently they had been advertising it on their YouTube and Instagram the past month and their tickets were almost sold out. Lucky for B and I we had our connections and got the tickets though we were late. It was Friday, I hadn't seen her for two days now and I felt empty for some reason. Hell I never felt like that when Tristan was in another continent, look at me feeling like this and Karma wasn't even an hour away from me.

So to help the case and also get in the weekend mood, B and I were preparing to go to the bar tonight, get drunk and as B put it see our 'hot bartenders'. Pft. They were hot, though mine was hotter. Just an FYI.

"Oh for fuck sake, why'd you make me drive Happy?" Bunk mutters looking at the traffic ahead. It was the weekend everyone had somewhere to go, it wasn't really that much of traffic though, my best friend was just dramatic.

"Don't worry, I'm not really planning on getting that drunk I'll drive us back, it's better than Uber" I shrug. "Plus even if we'd Uber there, we'd still be in the barely there traffic so shut up" I tell her using the front view mirror to reapply my lip gloss.

"Okay shut up" she mumbles and I see her rolling her eyes then scoff a laughter "Remember Sarah?".

"Sure, your witchy girlfriend?" I smile surprised she'd want talk about her. Bunk was in love with that girl then she disappeared, literally, without a word.

"Mmhm, men she was an impatient and angry driver" Bunk laughs. "She had major road rage, surprised the hell out of me the first time we drove together coz she was a pretty chill person".

"She really was, I loved how calm she always was" I nod recalling her. "I enjoyed her tarot readings a lot". Bunk looks at me a wide grin on her face.

"You're telling me about that, I loved how she made each and everyone one of our 'sexual encounters' as she put it, special with the scented candles and shit... She was teaching me how to do tarot readings before she... well, left" her voice drops. Fuck now I regret making her drive.

"It's her lose" I mumble and B turns and looks at me sighing. "I don't get how people leave such amazing people behind" I shake my head. I meant B, I meant K... These were two of the most amazing people I'd come to know and I didn't get how they had exes. I sure as hell wouldn't want to lose them in my life.

"You're my permanent girlfriend, you know that don't you?" Bunk says still looking ahead a small smile on her lips now.

"I know I am" I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Haps" she turns and looks at me. "You're the one person that's not allowed to leave", her tone was firm. She meant what she was saying and I understood.

"Shut the fuck up why would I leave?" I frown "By permanent we mean permanent".

"Good" she sighs "So how excited are you to see your lover?". And just like that she was back.

"Can you not call her that" I groan throwing my head back.

**
We arrived at the bar by 8, B was happily welcomed by a smiling and excited looking Noah and they soon joined forces and forced me into drinking. K hadn't arrived yet and knowing her she'd probably get here when she felt it was right. I had missed her though, why wouldn't she just keep time at least this once. It was half past 9 now, I was getting impatient.