I don't mind being your whore.

I wince then bite my lower lip as I watch Karma place soft kisses on my tummy "What ?" she looks up at me a wide suprised smile on her lips as she settles between my legs.

"You heard me" I roll my eyes and end up shutting them when I feel her place a kiss on my inner thigh.

"She called you a whore ?" K confirms again and I can hear the amusement in her tone. She's such a jerk.

"To my fucking face..., oh fuck" I moan the last part my hand flying to hold K's head in place.

"And I'm what ? the guy you're cheating on Tristan with ?" she chuckles placing another kiss on the spot between my legs.

"Uh huh" I moan my responce.

"Well I honestly don't mind you being my whore" she chuckles and I groan pulling her up by the hair as I sit up.

"It's not funny Karma, I don't take disrespect lightly, and though I know she's the one who's been spreading stupid rumours about me, it got to me when she finally had the nerve to say it straight to my face and I couldn't do shit about it" I whine palming my face with one of my hands. "She came at me and I couldn't fight back you know how weak and pathetic that makes me feel ?". I finally open my eyes to look at her and find this serious and somewhat pitiful look on her face.

"You're anything but weak and pathetic Happy" she sits up from her position a small frown on her face "Don't say shit like that".

"You don't get it" I palm my face again with both my hands now, I was feeling pretty vulnerable and frustrated and being half naked infront of her wasn't helping the case. "I spent years not being able to defend or stand up for myself, you know how pathetic that makes me, and now this stupid ugly as fuck bitch comes at me and I become speechless again, unable to defend myself, I couldn't even tell her off Karma". I was so mad at myself the only calming factor was Karma's presence. "I thought I had learnt to become tough and stand up to people who treat me like I'm any less than them".

"Mmhm" I pout looking at K as she nods her eyes studying me "Happy, the only pathetic thing here is you don't fucking see what I see, some stupid asshole who knew how pathetic he was used you in all wrong ways to make himself feel like more of a man, who the fuck seems pathetic to you ?, the pathetic dick or the brave, strong amazing woman who survived all his bullshit and came out strong ?" she raises her eyebrows. "You are fucking amazing, and if anything you should be realizing that now, that girl wanted a fight, she wanted an argument, you didn't give her what she wanted, and that'll pain her, it'll bother her so bad". Huh..

"She's probably alone thinking about you rightnow, and how you have the boss as your boyfriend and another guy screwing you" Karma smiles and I scoff a laughter.

"You got the alone part right".

"Mmhm" she laughs "And you have two guys, one way more attractive than the other" she shrugs getting me to laugh.

"Mh mh" I shake my head reaching out for her, she smiles and returns to her previous position between my legs bringing her face close to mine. "I have one amazing, way fucking crazy attractive girl and she's all I fucking need" I whisper before placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"And you're all she needs" she winks at me sending chills allover my body and causing me to have this weird blushy feeling "Well except water, and air.. she also needs music.." I roll my eyes gasping as I watch her laugh at how she ruined the moment "What ? you know she loves music".

"You're a jerk" I shove her lightly but chuckle along with her. The moment only lasts for a minute or so before our lips meet in an inseparable kiss, you dont get it, the moment those lips touch mine they take me to another universe, and I never want to leave that universe because I have all I need when I'm there.